PDA

View Full Version : Tangled

Caligula
03-10-2011, 05:30 AM
I ADORE this movie. Just saw it yesterday and already I wanna watch it again.

Rapunzel: ISFJ
She is incredibly loyal, dreamy and romantic but in a generic way, doesn't mind spending a lot of time alone, her hobbies scream ISFJ to me. I imagine choosing between adventure and living her life versus following her mom's orders would be impossible for an ISFJ. :cry:
I could also see another I-F- combination, but I think ISFJ is the most likely.

Flynn Rider: ESTP or ENTP
Pretty self explanatory.

Mother Gothel: ESTJ? ENTJ? I knew an ISFP that reminded me of her even. No clue.

What do you think?

Orangey
03-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Rapunzel - ESFJ
Flynn - ESFP
Mother Gothel - ESTJ (evil variety)
Maximus - ESTJ (upstanding variety)

Snuggletron
03-11-2011, 09:50 PM
I've never been so sexually attracted to a cartoonish 3-Dimensional character in my life. Brb new fetish

Marmotini
03-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I think when you start becoming sexually attracted to cartoon characters it may be time to leave the house.

Like that dude in Japan who married a video game character. Ye godz.

Snuggletron
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM
the tangled girl was only created to be a subject of masturbation.

Orangey
03-11-2011, 10:23 PM
I agree, she was made to be sexually appealing. It would be a perfectly predictable function of the character's design to inspire masturbatory fantasies in males (and lesbians.)

The only thing is that her nasty ass hair dragging along the floor grossed me out for a large part of the film. Major turn off.

Caligula
03-13-2011, 12:23 AM
The only thing is that her nasty ass hair dragging along the floor grossed me out for a large part of the film. Major turn off.

Yep, definitely hotter after it was cut off.

chihuahuasrluv
03-30-2011, 05:02 AM
Flynn -istp. Listen to the song where they sing about their dreams, his lyrics scream introvert.
Rapunzel - If she's extroverted she is a weak extrovert. The girl is totally dominated by her feelings. One of the most obvious feelers ever. At times I see SJ, other times NF.
Gothel- xntj. Oddly reminded me of a female Rochester.
Maximus - estj. Very much a by the books horse.
Pascal- inxj. His loyalty to Rapunzel is so cute. He's so protective but not in a suffocating way like Gothel.