PDA

View Full Version : Fringe

Mondo
06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Anyone else watch this show?
I've seen Season 1 so far.
In my opinion, there are eight characters who are typable.

Olivia Dunham: INFP
Peter Bishop: ENTP
Dr. Walter Bishop: INTJ
Phillip Broyles: ISTJ
Charlie Francis: ESFJ
Nina Sharp: ENTJ
Astrid Farnsworth: ISFJ
John Scott: ESTP

Agree? Disagree?

Mondo
06-18-2010, 02:33 AM
No Fringe fans here? That's a shame.

PuddleRiver
06-18-2010, 04:51 AM
I love Fringe. I've just never gotten around to typing them. I'm not much good at it anyway.

inebriato
10-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Olivia Dunham: INFJ
Peter Bishop: ISTP
Dr. Walter Bishop: ENTP

MacGuffin
10-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Olivia Dunham: INFJ
Peter Bishop: ISTP
Dr. Walter Bishop: ENTP

I'm not sure about Olivia, I think she could be an SJ, but I like those other two.

nolla
10-14-2010, 02:30 PM
I thought that series would be crap, but got watching because Olivia is an interesting character. See how often she just stares somewhere and doesn't say anything, but seems like she is collecting ideas in her head. You don't see that in many series, usually people are just blabbering away... I'd say she's xNFJ, or maybe xSFJ. I have a feeling she's INFJ, but what happens in the end of the second season (I don't want to spoil anything) makes it unclear if she is an E after all.

Peter = ENTP
Walter = INTJ

Actually now that I've been watching, it is a fairly entertaining show... I just skip the episodes where the big story doesn't go anywhere (you can tell, because if the story continues there is the "previously in fringe" in the beginning).

Eckhart
10-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Series is interesting, though just like nolla I prefer the episodes where the main story goes on.

I don't see Olivia as INFP as the OP does. I would say she is IxFJ, cannot really tell whether N or S, would tend to say N maybe.

Other characters I find somewhat difficult to type, besides Broyles who is ISTJ to me.

Mondo
10-16-2010, 04:37 AM
I haven't seen the second season yet but Olivia seems too Fi-oriented to be an INFJ but definitely lacking in the Te to be an INTJ..