• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Little problem here

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Wikipedia whatever you're researching, scroll to the bottom and use their "Sources" Just click on them and copy and paste it into yours, then use their names in your paper. Done. No professor is going to check each and every students books and sources.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
LOL, you haven't even decided on a topic for a research paper that's due tomorrow?

PS: Wikipedia presearch ftw. However, that will not help you get scholarly articles, just decent web sources.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Well, hopefully she's busy writing it rather than browsing MBTI, at this point.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Talk about going in for the long haul, lol.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Heh.

Sometimes I feel very "P," and then I see the NPs in action. My "waiting until the last minute" was always starting a day or two in advance and getting the assignment done twelve hours before I had to turn it in. My INTP ex and INFP best friend, on the other hand, caused rules about class incompletes to be revised in our Religious Studies department. But once they finished something, it was usually pretty much brilliant.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, I realised how my information on how to obtain her username and password for her college's online database was a little unnecessary, being that it's due tomorrow (today now), but, as I failed to communicate, I was thinking that she'd end up turning it in late.