• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How are you not like your type, in career choice and talents?

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll tell you when I find one I stay with for more than a year, so I guess so far I don't break stereotype. But I don't really care. There's so much to see...
planetes12feecarmichaelwinsatsmoking_thumb.jpg

What sort of jobs have you done and which has been your favourite?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm an INFP who studies creative writing and sings in a band... find someone who is more stereotypical and I give you a dollar.

Sounds perfect!

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can see INFPs enjoying science, but mainly through the big picture aspect of science; I don't see INFPs being meticulous when handling science // data. I mean Te (Extraverted thinking) is our inferior function so data probably not our strong point.

[MENTION=30445]thepink-cloakedninja[/MENTION] What is a sciencey INFP like? :rly???:

I just grasp the concepts easily. Science makes so much sense and makes the world make sense. I also get really excited whenever I learn about something fascinating or something I read answers one of my random questions. I'm not a big fan of most of my labs, so far, as doing stuff like testing whether Gatorade or a homemade sugar/baking soda/sodium solution have a faster osmosis rate is a bit boring, but applying the experiment to treating cholera in clinics is pretty neat! :D I can miss a few details in labs but it's not a big deal as I just go back and do the step I missed. It would probably be bad though if I was handling dangerous materials ... xD