• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The fundamental basis of all things

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All things decay. All things rot into nothingness. Nothing really matters except my own personal enjoyment a freedom to follow my whims until I am put 6 feet under. The desires and welfare of others do not matter, unless it benefits me in some way. Ultimate freedom and exploration of all the world's wonders is all I desire. Perhaps once I teach a few years (I'm already too far into that route to do otherwise), I can travel write. Pleasure is the only gauge of goodness which is tangible, thus it makes sense for me to pursue visceral pleasure till I pass on. I definately made a mistake with teaching, as my heart is really into endless pleasure and indulgence, but I can always look at other teachers and use their talking points as my own when asked why I teach. I won't tell anybody it's just for the money or summers off (which it is). Instead, I will probably say something along the lines of "I believe social studies prepares children for the challenges of the real world by revealing to them in an unbiased manner the trials and tribulations which occured in the world and is still occuring in the world."

That said, I can do what is required of me and bullshit my way through interviews if it means I'll have time off and and enough pay to feed myself. I'm also not COMPLETELY guiltless, so if some kid is really trying to do well but struggling, I will expend a little more of my intellectual and emotional resources with them to help nudge them along. By and large though, I'm just very cynical about the way the world works and on top of that I don't experience joy in anything AND my body is sore all over all the time. Yes, I am being treated for depression with noticable, yet still woefully limited, success. I had a brief tryst with politics recently, but that enthusiasm didn't last very long. That could explain my desire to withdraw and sleep and eat and do nothing else, but I know from an intellectual standpoint that I have to contribute to society in some way to derserve my comforts, and that maybe if I do things I don't want to do, I'll find something to break the endless purgatory.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
No ambition and doing the bare minimum. Sound like a plan.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
The only right you always have no matter what is the right to die

The rest have to be asserted by force

Prove me wrong

JK, you can't

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
The only right you always have no matter what is the right to die

The rest have to be asserted by force

Prove me wrong

JK, you can't

Dying isn't a right. It's a natural inevitability. It is something we must do. But we don't have the right to die. Not yet anyway.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mmhmm. I thought about why animals are neglected now, it's because naturally Industrial society punishes animals, and how could it do anything else? There's a reason for bleeding hearts, and it's because everything from 18th century is complete shit, it doesn't even make sense to imprison animals, it's bull shit. It's all bullshit. We all hate you. That's how much I feel. For you baby.

I actually saw a milk ad today and said, that's crap.

That's how much I feel.