• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Corrupt politician

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I've been thinking about what I should do after I finish school this semester and a corrupt politician was the first thing that popped into my head. That probably says some pretty strange stuff about me. But anyway, I wouldn't be looking to get to the national level. Just city/county or maybe state politics would be enough.

Thoughts?

(I'm only halfway kidding. If I actually got involved in politics, I'd probably run into too many ethical problems to become corrupt, but I like to keep my options open. :D)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think armed robbery would satisfy your adrenaline fix more instantaneously. Same difference tho.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
You might be right, but I have this aversion to prison ass raping. I think I could avoid prison much more easily as a politician.

disTant_eCHo

MBTI Type
INTP
I was at a BBQ last week to help raise some money for someone that passed away and one of the guys my age was sitting across from me and he was asking this 4-year old what he wanted to be when he grew up. At first the kid said he wanted to be a cop but then he said he wanted to be a gangster, so the enemy (that is what I reflectively refer to Chris as for other reasons) told him he could grow up to be a crooked cop. Now that kid wants to be a crooked cop, lol. :shock::yim_rolling_on_the_