User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Lowest grade in college not counting zeros

So what's the lowest you've ever gotten while in undergrad? I got a 3% in my fundementals class,I actually failed all my classes that semester, but that was a shitty semester. Reasons I'd rather not go into, I don't think I'll ever get another 3 again in my life.

though I have to say, I'm kinda proud I didn't think it was possible to get that low in a course besides a zero. I feel like I've accomplished something, and never needs to be accomplished again.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    1w2

I got a 23% on an organic chemistry test once. I was so proud of myself and told everybody!

Fail with flair!!
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

In a 3rd year chem lab report I got 2.5/10. I think the class average was a 3/10, though.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Lowest I've gotten in a course is a C (still bitter). Don't remember for tests/projects - probably around 60% since I don't remember ever failing one. Actually I think to have gotten a C in that course, I may have needed to fail the final exam. Don't know.

I don't know, I've never completely not studied for anything in undergrad, so the lowest I tend to do is just-barely-passing (ie, if I just-barely studied).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Here exams are scored on a 0 (min) to 30 (max) basis. 18 means that you have passed.

The lowest I've scored was 2. I hadn't attended the classed and I hadn't studied the topic, nor I did any exercise before.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

If you don't count the classes where I didn't attend and didn't drop (because I was stupid)...

I've never gotten less than a 60%. I almost always score well on tests, even if I don't go to class and don't do the homework. I've been accused of cheating a couple times in my life because of this. I guess not that many people can perform calculus derivations on the fly, during an exam. /shrug

MBTI
    INXP

I achieved a 7 in an A Level Maths test. It was a record of sorts.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I got a 0 out of 10 on a true/false math test once (calculus) my freshman year- a friend pointed out that statistically speaking, a trained monkey could have done better than I did on that test.

In my defense on that though, I've never gotten over a 40% on a true false test- I just flat out suck at taking them
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

I had a D for my Computer Hardware class, something I'm particularly skilled at, ironically enough. The girl in charge of compiling our group project (a user's manual explaining how to assemble a PC) never turned our project in. I think the professor was actually lenient on me since that was 50% of the grade.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I don't honestly remember - but that was that time that I sorta forgot to take my final exam that was worth like 50% of the grade. Oops.

Thankfully, I was allowed to take the course over again and replace the former grade with the latter. Heh.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.