User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

BLOODY EYES

^^^^^^^^
    that's what I was going for
    wails from the crypt.

Il y a longtemps que j'ai pas parle francais, peut-etre ca serait une bonne occasion de m'en rapeller un petit peu.

(Imagine accents and the thingy below the c)

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    J'ai un question pour les personnes ici -- quelle forme de français est-ce que tu parles? Parce que je vis au Canada, mon français est du Québec au lieu du France, mais je pense pour la majorité ici il serait l'opposé.
    Même pire, je suis Belge!
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I know you know what I mean, I'm just putting it into words for other people who're trying to learn and do the same thing. A good way to train yourself out of doing it is, if you can't actually get the chance to be around Francophones very often (as I don't!!), try to keep your hand in by listening to French media as often as possible. With so many webcasting radio stations (Radio Courtoisie is good for learners because they speak good French, lots of talking and usually not too fast, and no slang/streetspeak) and lots of French movies and TV series on youtube, it's not difficult to over time get a feel for the way French sentences are constructed.
    Well, I spent twelve years in a french immersion program, which means that everyone refused to speak the damn language. As such, my knowledge of conversational french is a lot more limited than it should be. My accent and my vocabulary (as you mentionned) is all right, though I can't construct phrases to save my life. Though thanks for the suggestions, I'll be sure to look into them. It's actually very different speaking french inside a school, where they tend not to bother correcting the way you speak (as they generally assume that high school students won't bother to apply the criticisms), and because of that we sound weird when we talk to people who actually know the language well. I wish I was put into an actual french program, as opposed to an immersion program.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    BLOODY EYES

^^^^^^^^
    that's what I was going for
    Hehehe - un oeil, deux yeux.

A bit like one foot, two feet.

Aerithria, I know what you mean, it's a huge leap I've had to make myself in other languages, to go from intellectually understanding the language and being able to understand when it's spoken/written, to being able to speak it live with natives. Very scary to begin with, but once you've sat round a dinner table a few times and had to go to the drugstore to explain what sort of insect bite you need treatment for lol you soon get the hang of it
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Devant le succès ininterrompu des topics consacrés aux langues allemandes ou espagnoles, je crois qu'il est temps de remonter celui-là, histoire de leur faire une concurrence, même symbolique!

Alors: que celle ou celui qui désire un petit conseil en français se manifeste, l'entretien est gratuit!
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Une chanson française contemporaine (dans la plus pure tradition), juste pour se mettre en situation.

[youtube=1X3BWdOt8F0]"J'aime plus Paris"[/youtube]

Thomas Dutronc, "J'aime plus Paris"

Elle est très bien écrite, même si évidemment, son texte est truffé de jeux de mots divers, d'allusions fines, de cette dérision douce-amère si caractéristique de notre temps (et de l'état d'esprit de nombre de mes compatriotes).
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

J'ai visiter en france deux temps et j'etudie le francais a l'ecole, mais ma (mon?) grammaire est comme la (le?) merde.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    J'ai visiter en france deux temps et j'etudie le francais a l'ecole, mais ma (mon?) grammaire est comme la (le?) merde.
    Si tu tiens à obtenir quelques rapides corrections de tes exercices de français, n'hésite pas!
    Sans vouloir me vanter, j'utilise généralement un français de niveau universitaire, il y a donc un risque très faible d'erreur, même sur des points relativement pointus (concordance des temps... etc...).

---

Où donc es-tu allée en France, lors de tes deux pérégrinations?

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Alors

Voici mon ultime chanson preferee de tout temps

[YOUTUBE="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXzsAyu5QU]YouTube - Noir Desir"]Le vent nous portera - Noir desir[/YOUTUBE]

Elle decrit plutot tres bien ma vision existentielle de la vie. J'aime bien la connotation entre "le vent nous portera" et "le vent l'emportera".