User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

First of all, you need to find out how you offended her without asking, believe me I know. There ws this one chick I liked that I offendec very badly, and when I kept asking her how I offended her, she wouldn't cooperate. If you can somehow pick up on how you did it, you can start off by saying, " Look, I'm sorry I offended you that way, I didn't think about my actions and I slipped up. If you can ever forgive me, I can make it up to you. Why don't we hang out or something and I can buy you a smoothie to make up for it." Or you can get creative, as long as you make it sound sincere and tell her what she wants to hear. In extreme cases though, not even an apology will work. Apparently whatever I did to offend that gorl was built up until the moment she lashed out at me and it got to the point where no matter how sincere I sounded she wouldn't listen. If that happens, I would reconsider her being a good friend, or just classify the relationship as screwed and find a friend that will make you forget about her.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    First of all, you need to find out how you offended her without asking, believe me I know. There ws this one chick I liked that I offendec very badly, and when I kept asking her how I offended her, she wouldn't cooperate. If you can somehow pick up on how you did it, you can start off by saying, " Look, I'm sorry I offended you that way, I didn't think about my actions and I slipped up. If you can ever forgive me, I can make it up to you. Why don't we hang out or something and I can buy you a smoothie to make up for it." Or you can get creative, as long as you make it sound sincere and tell her what she wants to hear. In extreme cases though, not even an apology will work. Apparently whatever I did to offend that gorl was built up until the moment she lashed out at me and it got to the point where no matter how sincere I sounded she wouldn't listen. If that happens, I would reconsider her being a good friend, or just classify the relationship as screwed and find a friend that will make you forget about her.
    Some Low brow persons are just mad. Never argue with an employee over-protected by work place ethics laws. You will always lose. Disengage, be remote. Typically, they're aware of their legal position and you will get screwed in almost any altercation discipline etc.