• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's this type ????

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The technician , typically older, who insists on presenting information not accurate to groups of other uninformed incorrect persons. More pointedly, the dumbass that attempts to take a task to the ditch, Usually derailing others.

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Giving wrong answers with the conviction of being accurate. Result, complete waste of time for tasked group.
Typically, they are unaware this occurs and have moronic responses assuming they've smoothed the action over and all are unaware.

Cygnus

He does something arrogant and stupid. There's a type for that.

There's also types that never behave this way, like my type!!!!! I'm the best MBTI type!!!!! I feel good about myself!!!!!!

Occam's Chainsaw

The technician , typically older, who insists on presenting information not accurate to groups of other uninformed incorrect persons. More pointedly, the dumbass that attempts to take a task to the ditch, Usually derailing others.
Giving wrong answers with the conviction of being accurate. Result, complete waste of time for tasked group.
Typically, they are unaware this occurs and have moronic responses assuming they've smoothed the action over and all are unaware.

Ti - plausible but not accurate information
Ne - inability to stay on task
Fe - using said knowledge to increase status in group

Looks like xNTP to me. ENTP, given his seeming need to interact just for the sake of it (extroverted dominant function).

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Likely ESTP. Skill set revolving around selling something over analysis. However, could be any type given the right motivation.

Jaguar

Giving wrong answers with the conviction of being accurate.

ISTJ attorney. ESTJ doctor. ISTJ doctor. Those three jokers aside, I think any person who behaves like that is an idiot. Behaving like an idiot is not type-specific.

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I agree, not really serious with question. It's just a pet peeve to witness the blind and wrong direction result answer etc.