• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what's everyone's profession here?

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Since this is the NT place, what does everyone do for a living right now, and how many are still in college/HS?

Going into my senior year of college now.

What about the rest?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
What I'm doing right now really says very little about what I was doing up to about 4 months ago, when I had to drop everything to home school my daughter.

Bleh.

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
currently i'm the IT manager at a small production company. very mindless, boring and unimportant type stuff. in a few months i'm going back to college to finish a degree. econ, poli sci, math... not sure exactly what i want to do but it'll include all those at the very least.

Didums

Going into my Junior year in Highschool, still not sure what profession I want to go into. I don't know if I'm smart enough to get into a Theoretical Physics field.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Entering my first year of university next year, with plans to study Physics -- most likely Chemical or Mathematical Physics, though I haven't entirely decided that yet.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Currently i ´m doing social work for my country instead of going to army. I ll continue studying law after that , i ll propably study economics too...

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I'm roughly a Junior in college, 18 (taking this year off since I'm two years ahead), and soon to be working Tech at Office Depot.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
18 and a junior?! o_O holy shit dude. Why take a year off? Why not finish up and go work for a bulge bracket bank?

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
18 and a junior?! o_O holy shit dude. Why take a year off? Why not finish up and go work for a bulge bracket bank?

Well, I wouldn't be taking a year off, but I just moved to a new state, and for me to qualify for in-state tuition I need to live here for a year without going to school. Sucks, but otherwise I'd be spending 4x the standard. And I'm broke.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wow...that really sucks. Sharpedges, are you really an ENTJ? I'd imagine you'd go nuts in either of those fields.

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
student of life attending the university of hard knocks majoring in living :hi:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I'm currently unemployed. I'd like to be an Occupational Therapist, and I have asked my friend if he will help me draft a letter that will go to local clinics with the intention of getting some experience or/before an Occupational Therapy support worker role.

Sounds like the perfect career for me. Either that or something crazy. Or teaching film studies to zany sixth form kids.