• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what's everyone's profession here?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've worked in corporate customer service, sex work, freelance writing and again in whatever. I can't work in customer service. ..I hate corporations. I can work in music, movies, massage, fucking, farming. . Whatever. I can work in anything not corporate. I would rather haul trees, teach ten year olds, sell my body, or write poems than be corporate. It's scary.

Because I've written and teached ten year olds. Count on it.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It all depends on what type of attorney... ;)

No doubt. There are good ones and bad ones. For most people, it's hard to tell the difference (until it's too late).

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Going to a business / economics school at the moment and plan to study economics at university once I'm done this summer. A few years ago I was convinced that I wanted to choose the self expressionist path and now my best and favorite subjects in school are economics, business, applied business and maths.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Going to a business / economics school at the moment and plan to study economics at university once I'm done this summer. A few years ago I was convinced that I wanted to choose the self expressionist path and now my best and favorite subjects in school are economics, business, applied business and maths.

That's so cool. Now, if you want to still go down the self-expression route, you will have the background to not become the "broke, starving" variety. :D

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Teacher. I teach 11th grade AP Literature and an Intro to Rhetoric and Composition class.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's so cool. Now, if you want to still go down the self-expression route, you will have the background to not become the "broke, starving" variety. :D
That's the dream. :laugh: Money has become more important to me anyways over the years, since I feel like I can still seek out self expression in my free time and even have the financial possibilities to realize them then.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I'm studying a degree in Curatorship and Art History as well as Architecture, and I work helping my dad (civil engineer) with the blueprints formats in CAD.

An INTP who's not into science, huh?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i'm a senior majoring in applied math and computer science.

I do freelance transcribing off and on and have an ebay store where i sell cool or nice quality things i find in yard sales and thrift stores. I've been wanting something more stable and social lately so i'm thinking about applying for a tutoring position or becoming a part-time barista or bartender.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Almost high school student with no idea what the future holds.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
A year until I graduate high school. For now, just trying to get through classes so I can hopefully pursue a career in elementary education.
I'll be able to do an internship next spring. :happy2:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Till/shop worker at one job & office assistant at the other.

Terrible at both. But getting paid and not been fired/or quit yet. I did go to school at one point.....now that sentence has finished, [insert one here at leisure/discretion].

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Studied environmental science for 2 years, now in the process of transferring to a new university to study atmospheric science and astrophysics.

A lab research job specializing in severe weather events is my general goal.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I founded a bordell for rich single woman with too high academic professions to find a suitable man

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
I clean houses and offices for a living when I'm in the states. Also do housesitting. I really enjoy house sitting. Cleaning it ok. I like it as it allows me to travel whenever I want.

Just got certified to teach ESL/EFL classes and hoping to be able to get a online job in this field. So right now since Im in Ecuador for a couple months. Im trying to get some experience by teaching a couple of my friends english for free.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am a proper woman, a delicate flower. A housewife. I am in charge of all home duties. I handle all of the cleaning and cooking to create a comfortable environment for my husband and children. I dress in flattering finery and am never without poise. But I have a fighting spirit underneath and will never back down from a challenge.

I am a Yamato Nadeshiko.

belgianvalid

I already graduated several years ago. I took up Business Administration that time in a Private School. I also studied computer courses while I 'm having my first job after I graduated.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Future librarian who will always hopelessly dream of becoming a published poet and playwright.