• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm in need of some help. Would anyone care to assist me?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ok, so I'm in need of help with a paper that I wrote. I've already written the entire thing, but I can't seem to get this approved. It's only three or four sentences that they don't like, but I don't know what to do! I'm frustrated and in need of help. If you think you can help me, please respond to me here and I'll PM you.

I don't have anything to give in compensation, so this would really just be a favor. I would greatly appreciate it, though.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
What is the topic of your paper? Not sure if I can help if I don't know the subject matter.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
What is the topic of your paper? Not sure if I can help if I don't know the subject matter.

It relates to a public health issue, but you really don't have to know anything about it to help. They're just being picky on my semantics.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm willing to look at it - but if it is a paper, why does it need anyone's approval? Don't you just hand it in and get a grade?