• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would you like to be paid to do?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We have all read lists that ascribe personality type to job titles, and we have likewise read similar lists linking type to job choices past and present.

Inquiring minds wants to know what job you would like to be paid to do. It sounds simple enough, but I realize that not everything a person would want to do is readily viable. So lets dream a little. I invite you to state what you want and any conditions that need to be in place as precursors to having said dream be reality.

1. mbti type
2. present job
3. dream job
4. conditions

1. INFJ 4/9
2. Student
3. Musician/Producer/(I always feel/visualize like there is something else meant for me, but IDK what)
4. Necessary to know DJing skills, own DJ equipment, master an instrument, understand music theory well, under business in music, have lots of connections.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
1. ESTP
2. I work in operations for an oil co.
3. Trophy wife :D
4. Someone to make me their trophy wife.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. INTP
2. nothing
3. eat food, have sex, and occasionally go on walk in the woods.
4. the food must be cooked to 135 degrees fahrenheit, the sex must at least emit heat equivalent to how I like my bacon, and the woods should be in Alaska.

Litsnob

Former elementary school teacher
writer and artist-unpaid

My dream employment would be to come up with the names for coloured things like lipstick, nail polish and house paint.

Fate

1.) INTP
2.) None.
3.) Game developer (start my own company). Writer. Musician. Anything creative.
4.) Total freedom.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. INTJ or smth.
2. Student
3. Research scientist
4. I would want to work towards understanding autism in depth and finding ways to either cope, or heal them in the far future. Pay me so I get to live long enough to solve it.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. INTP
2. Student (will be a paralegal)
3. Deprogrammer
4. Can't think of any. Why am I not doing this?!

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. ENFJ
2. Business
3. Researcher
4. I want variety, mental stimulation, and challenge