Hi, everyone! I'm new here, and it's really nice to meet all of you
I just have a predicament. (Well, "predicament" might be a strong word.) But I'm a freshman in college, and registration for spring classes is coming up quite soon. I want to be able to register for some classes that might have some correlation to what I want to do in the future as a career, but I have no clue what I want to do with my life. What kinds of careers would be good for someone like me?
First off, I'm an ENFP, if that helps. Other things about me:
- I love working with, guiding, and helping people.
- I absolutely adore children.
- I consider myself highly independent; I want to be able to do my own thing.
- I hate routine, but at the same time I love being in control of things and organizing things.
- I love leading other people and being looked up to.
- I love excitement and new experiences. Repetition and monotony bore me to no end.
Well, any help would be lovely! Thanks so much!