• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are there any job openings on Typology Central?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Many non-mods can be and are involved in most of these leading activities as well. A community of leaders.

That is very true. One example is the contributions many had to creating the new home page. Everyone on the Forum improvement committee was allowed to provide input. and many were quite active in that As examples, [MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION] drove some initial ideas that made us rethink navigation and [MENTION=8244]Eilonwy[/MENTION] helped us to mock up the design. I wrote up detailed specs from that and in combination with the mockup, the developer was able to code it and implement it.

Mole

Permabanned
This wasn't supposed to become a serious critique of Mole; but that isn't my experience when engaging you on your ideas, which is why I rarely do so at this point. I enjoy our whimisical dialogues, but not really anything on an actual topic.

Moving on...

I don't really consider repeatedly calling Jung and MBTI molesters regardless of what response is provided as being a reasonable dialogue on the topic of MBTI. There are so many assumptions just in THAT little paragraph of yours.

Again, moving on...

Instead of 'moving on' let us dwell for a moment of a substantive matter between us.

I pointed out that the USA was the first to implement national eugenics, the USA funded German eugenics, and in particular funded Dr Josef Mengele, the Angel of Death at Auschwitz. And furthermore the national USA eugenicists were delighted the Germans were continuing with USA eugenics.

And do I have to point out that national eugenics is as close to absolute evil as we have come.

You sneered at me, even though this is all just history.

All I can conclude from this is that facts do not matter to you, history does not matter to you, rather you play emotional games.

Mole

Permabanned
He chose to drink hemlock rather than give up his passion.

Socrates died for intellectual integrity. Socrates led the way for Western culture right up to the present day.

The worst are full of passionate intensity, while the best would rather die than give up their intellectual integrity.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Instead of 'moving on' let us dwell for a moment of a substantive matter between us.

I pointed out that the USA was the first to implement national eugenics, the USA funded German eugenics, and in particular funded Dr Josef Mengele, the Angel of Death at Auschwitz. And furthermore the national USA eugenicists were delighted the Germans were continuing with USA eugenics.

And do I have to point out that national eugenics is as close to absolute evil as we have come.

You sneered at me, even though this is all just history.

All I can conclude from this is that facts do not matter to you, history does not matter to you, rather you play emotional games.

Read up on Dr. Lothrop Stoddard. He looks like a cross between Snidely Whiplash and Tom Selleck.

Little_Sticks

That's why I am here. I express my presuppositions openly and freely and invite a critique. I know I am not infallible, but I don't know just where I am fallible, so I rely upon you to tell me.

Yes, and then you ignore the critique and restate your argument for another hapless individual to waste time replying to you... Thank you Mole.