The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    That's why I am here. I express my presuppositions openly and freely and invite a critique. I know I am not infallible, but I don't know just where I am fallible, so I rely upon you to tell me.

However many come here to have their presuppositions validated by the like minded, such as their presuppostions about Jung and Freud, presuppostions about Briggs and Myers, presuppostions about the New Age, and presuppostions about USA popular culture.

Presuppostions are warm and comfortable and familiar. And the reality is that those with damaged psyches seek the warm, comfortable and the familiar, and deeply resent anyone who, like Socrates, questions the familiar - good heavens it is like an attack on the family!

And we all know what happened to Socrates.
    He chose to drink hemlock rather than give up his passion.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Many non-mods can be and are involved in most of these leading activities as well. A community of leaders.
    That is very true. One example is the contributions many had to creating the new home page. Everyone on the Forum improvement committee was allowed to provide input. and many were quite active in that As examples, @johnnyyukon drove some initial ideas that made us rethink navigation and @Eilonwy helped us to mock up the design. I wrote up detailed specs from that and in combination with the mockup, the developer was able to code it and implement it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    This wasn't supposed to become a serious critique of Mole; but that isn't my experience when engaging you on your ideas, which is why I rarely do so at this point. I enjoy our whimisical dialogues, but not really anything on an actual topic.

Moving on...

I don't really consider repeatedly calling Jung and MBTI molesters regardless of what response is provided as being a reasonable dialogue on the topic of MBTI. There are so many assumptions just in THAT little paragraph of yours.

Again, moving on...
    Instead of 'moving on' let us dwell for a moment of a substantive matter between us.

I pointed out that the USA was the first to implement national eugenics, the USA funded German eugenics, and in particular funded Dr Josef Mengele, the Angel of Death at Auschwitz. And furthermore the national USA eugenicists were delighted the Germans were continuing with USA eugenics.

And do I have to point out that national eugenics is as close to absolute evil as we have come.

You sneered at me, even though this is all just history.

All I can conclude from this is that facts do not matter to you, history does not matter to you, rather you play emotional games.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    He chose to drink hemlock rather than give up his passion.
    Socrates died for intellectual integrity. Socrates led the way for Western culture right up to the present day.

The worst are full of passionate intensity, while the best would rather die than give up their intellectual integrity.
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Instead of 'moving on' let us dwell for a moment of a substantive matter between us.

I pointed out that the USA was the first to implement national eugenics, the USA funded German eugenics, and in particular funded Dr Josef Mengele, the Angel of Death at Auschwitz. And furthermore the national USA eugenicists were delighted the Germans were continuing with USA eugenics.

And do I have to point out that national eugenics is as close to absolute evil as we have come.

You sneered at me, even though this is all just history.

All I can conclude from this is that facts do not matter to you, history does not matter to you, rather you play emotional games.
    Read up on Dr. Lothrop Stoddard. He looks like a cross between Snidely Whiplash and Tom Selleck.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    I thought she was trying to give me money, but I don't take bribes.
    To give you money?

I thought you knew me better than that, TreeBob... I am disappoint.

That's why I am here. I express my presuppositions openly and freely and invite a critique. I know I am not infallible, but I don't know just where I am fallible, so I rely upon you to tell me.
    Yes, and then you ignore the critique and restate your argument for another hapless individual to waste time replying to you... Thank you Mole.