• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are there good ENFP jobs that do not involve generating ideas or working with people?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't particularly feel good working directly with people and my creativity comes in quick bursts that sometimes don't happen again for weeks. I am bad with details and miss things right in front of me, but I like routine and consistancy. I am forgetful, and would really prefer something that has a small number of tasks, tasks with little variation, I can do and master over time. I do moderately well with paperwork if I can take my time, and I can polish tasks up quite nicely if I'm not rushed and know what I'm doing. I have severe innattentive-type ADD, so I am prone to daydreaming, but as soon as I notice I've drifted, I get back to my task. I guess I'm looking for something laid-back with high job security.

I'm looking for a back-up in case this current job doesn't work out, and focus and time-management are always big weaknesses for me. Strengths would be that I am so laid back that I can work with people if I have to and I can charm (some) people if I need to and that I am curious and up for anything (at least in my personal life.)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The entire world wants this. Everyone.

Also, every job requires this. It's something you learn with time.

I don't have an answer for you. What you shouldn't do though, is look for a job based off type.

I sensed it was a stupid question, but I had to ask anyway. My gut tells me I'll never really find my niche and that I'm too ADD (it is very severe and the meds don't help much) to really do anything interesting. My next path is that if I can't help the world, I'd best just get out of its way. (I am trying very hard to make this one job work, and I'd be content to stay with it if I had to.)