• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attention ISFJ's What were you like in school and college?

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
What type of school/college did you go to?
What activities/sports did you participate in ?
What classes did you take?
What was your college major?

L

LadyLazarus

There are like 4 ISFJ's on this forum as far as I know so I am just going to answer this 'cause ISFP is close enough and close enough is close enough.

H.S.-A quiet punky asshole with a serious lack of foresight.

College(now)- A boring old crone who has now acquired some(SOME) foresight, misses her wild("wild") youth sometimes.

Major-Undecided(I know I look like a bum for not having a major but I'm not I swear![at least I hope I'm not]).

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I am close enough too ^_^ I might be ISFJ

Pretty much a good kid. chill/positive/smiley kid. In high school I would stress a lot about all the homework/extra curricular stuff I had to do. I was always all "where's the time to just do nothing?" College is a billion times easier ...so much time to do nothing ^_^ I started off my first 2-3 years in the library/doing hw/going to class almost all of the time. Then I started actually interacting with people the last 2 years, but most of the interaction happened the last year.

What type of school/college did I go to?

I went to a public high school. I also went to a large university.

What activities/sports did I particpate in?

I participated in one sport. Tennis ...wasn't really dedicated. And same with the activities I joined ....I joined bible club because I stayed after school for random things anyway... and one of my closest friends was in it ...so I would pop in. I shouldn't say I participated in anything. I just pop into and out of activities.

My classes?

Well, I was a biology major ...so sciences.

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not ISFJ but my brother is and I can answer these surface questions since you're taking a poll...

A public high school and now a two-year local college that transfers directly to a university through the program.

Commercial Photography.

The program is very technical-oriented so most of the core courses are photo-related. Classes like portrait and on location photography, digital photography, studio lighting, etc. General major courses include English 1 and 2, Speech, College Algebra, etc.

What activities/sports did you participate in?
He works part-time at Disney World photographing the park guests. He also goes to the beach a lot with his friends, plays video games, and spends too much time with his obnoxious enneagram 2 girlfriend.

As for what he is like generally from an outside perspective...he's generally warm and friendly but he is still coming out of his moody teenager phase and playing the "I hate my family" game. He's really devoted to his friends and will do a lot for them until he experiences this to excess and then he withdraws and sits in his bedroom for a couple days alternating between sleeping, eating junk food, and playing video games. I think he's an enneagram 9w8 so/sx. He's pretty easy going most of the time and has a life is good mentality until you provoke him enough and then it's like oh fuck get out of his way. He's also incredibly lazy in the sense that real world practical matters are not on his priority list at all and instead it's more like I'm going to do what I want that makes me feel good when I want to and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Some considered me an ISFJ so anyhow.

I went to a secondary school in my town for two weeks before getting kicked out for being violent/walking away from the school and going home in the middle of the day.

Then went to a unit for kids with behavioural difficulties. Finished there ok, then went to a 6th form in my own town. Not really a proper college I suppose.

None. Although people wanted me to play rugby on their team because of my physical size.

English lit/language

American history California Gold rush/Civil war/Cold war

British political History ie: Irish potato famine.

Some other shit I cant remember because I was forced into it as you needed to take 3 subjects minimum at a 6th form.

None, no majors at a 6th form.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Community College. I had the Florida Bright Future's Scholarship (75% tuition. Yay!) and I didn't want to take out student loans (best decision I ever made I think) so I wanted to keep costs down.

None. Community Colleges don't have a whole lot of that and sports don't really interest me.

I majored in Computer Information Technology and had it in my head I only needed an Associate's Degree for that. I was wrong, but I'm in real estate Property Management now so it's kind of a moot point anyway...

..although I have thought about getting back into IT, I miss working on computers. But it's a saturated field and I'm doing very well with what I'm doing now.