User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    FREE

Don't look to an IQ test for information on whether you'd be successful in a given career bath. Consider those currently in the field: ask them questions, engage them in discussion, share your ideas, etc. From that you should get a good idea of whether or not you'd fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    *technically* speaking, if they have put exactly the same amount of effort and the only difference between them is IQ, this isn't possible.

Yep, that's correct. Being able to assimilate abstract topics very quickly is a pre-requisite, everything else is dedication and persistence (and luck, and political ability).
    It's quite possible depending on the nature of the work. A task that would be engaging to a person of average intelligence might bore or frustrate a person of above average intelligence.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Whatever his IQ is, he's probably the worst president in US history. That shoe thrown at him was well deserved. Only a cocaine snorting dumbass like Bush could have come up with Intelligent Design.

Btw I think Kennedy was ESFP. He was very humanitarian and wanted to weaken the banks.

Mmm Kennedy was well educated old money. Old money naturally assumed social responsibility, it is a trait carried from old Europe, that the upper class has a duty to give back in some regard. That doesn't make Kennedy an FP.

In fact, this country and it's national law is based on the assumption that greed is the down fall of people from time immemorial, and that a wealthy minority often oppress an impoverished majority. The United States was intended by our founding fathers to avoid that disturbing human tendency. Ironically, it's exactly that preposterous classism that we are barreling towards, and some libertarians laughably call themselves constitutionalists while advocating some heinous form of fiscal social Darwinism.

Even Reagan said a millionaire should pay more taxes than a bus driver.

Neocons are the fucking antichrist and Bush jr was nothing more than their Howdy Doody puppet.

Riva

Do americans blame bosh juniour for the invasion of iraq? Yes the guise was weapons of mass destruction and for that the whole world blames and mocks bush. However there is more to it than that and i wonder americans knowing this reason blames neocons for that.

I believe most of the hate is due to hia economic policies for which his administration richly deserves the blame.

So what is it i wonder although what he did to iraq is clearly inhumane and sadistic.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I tend to get avg on that one too. I rushed through it and got 96. But I don't really care because I know that I will succeed at what I want to do.
    I'd be reluctant to post the answers on this thread but I can PM the answers with explanations for those questions you struggled with.

MBTI
    yupp

I think I have a below average IQ, but also I can be very incompentent, not all the time, just sometimes
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I have a high IQ.

I am also extremely competent at leisuring my way through life.

It's not that I don't have ambition. It's just that the meaning of ambition is different to me than it is to most people. I really dont give a crap about doing great in society. I just need to do well enough so I can focus, without fail, on the things that do matter to me. Like daydreaming and thinking about whatever comes to mind without the need for silly goals and dreams that are to be achieved.

IQ doesn't matter, what matters is your opinion of life and your disposition towards it.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

there is such a thing as "smart enough".
    talent is important, but it's not enough by itself.
    you still have to work like a dog to achieve something extra-ordinary...
    so don't worry about being smart, or having a high IQ. it's irrelevant to what you pursue through desire.
    WORD

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I have a high IQ.

It's not that I don't have ambition. It's just that the meaning of ambition is different to me than it is to most people. I really dont give a crap about doing great in society. I just need to do well enough so I can focus, without fail, on the things that do matter to me. Like daydreaming and thinking about whatever comes to mind without the need for silly goals and dreams that are to be achieved.

IQ doesn't matter, what matters is your opinion of life and your disposition towards it.
    How true.

In Ancient Greece leisure was central to society. Leisure was seen necessary for character, nobility and excellence.

And like the Ancient Greeks my aim is to be completely free.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    I'd be reluctant to post the answers on this thread but I can PM the answers with explanations for those questions you struggled with.
    It's OK, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I have a high IQ.

you're totally right. I need to stop letting my anxiety get to me. Ironically, I bullshitted most of my college classes and still did fine. I will probably need a Master's degree to advance in my career.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    there is such a thing as "smart enough".
    talent is important, but it's not enough by itself.
    you still have to work like a dog to achieve something extra-ordinary...
    so don't worry about being smart, or having a high IQ. it's irrelevant to what you pursue through desire.
    WORD
    True. I am currently using whatever skills and talents that I do possess (research ability, academic writing, strategic planning, empathy, etc.) to hopefully make a big, positive impact on others in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think I have a below average IQ, but also I can be very incompentent, not all the time, just sometimes
    I don't know enough to comment but you seem cool regardless.