Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    enfps on the other hand, Idunno if they are good with money. million bucks says they arent. From what I understand esfps and enfps basically succeed in life by enlivening others spirits.
    yeah, i think i'd be a good like...talent scout. like a people version of an investor.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

most of the successful entps Ive met make brilliant investors.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    yeah, i think i'd be a good like...talent scout. like a people version of an investor.
    hmm maybe! its not going to be something mundane and routine Ill tell you that. No matter how much I want to live a comfortable lifestyle, being uncomfortable and uncertain is the way for me as an estp. entrepreneur baby!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

hmm maybe! its not going to be something mundane and routine Ill tell you that. No matter how much I want to live a comfortable lifestyle, being uncomfortable and uncertain is the way for me as an estp. entrepreneur baby!
    i think that uncomfortable and uncertain preference is probably true for most Pe doms. how else are we supposed to flow? structure and routine just kill it dead.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

i think that uncomfortable and uncertain preference is probably true for most Pe doms. how else are we supposed to flow? structure and routine just kill it dead.
    i dunno how y'all roll like that. i am so jelly. btw, nic there are lots of opportunity/potential spotting jobs. did you take the sokanu career inventory? it was in the personality tests subforum a while ago.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    i dunno how y'all roll like that. i am so jelly. btw, nic there are lots of opportunity/potential spotting jobs. did you take the sokanu career inventory? it was in the personality tests subforum a while ago.
    i'm jealous of people who can just be ok with a normal secure job lol. and no i don't think i did. i'll have to check that out.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

i'm jealous of people who can just be ok with a normal secure job lol. and no i don't think i did. i'll have to check that out.
    hmm. why, though? i feel sorry for most people who have normal business hours jobs. maybe i'm having an especially pessimistic moment but i feel like a huge chunk of people go to a desk job where they either do absolutely nothing or do absolutely meaningless drudgery all day and then get home after dark when it's already too late to spend some QT with their kids - or their kids are consumed in busy work for school anyway. all for what at the end of your life? a stack of well-organized 1040As and distant connections with other humans if any real connection at all? it's so much better to be mindful that you're living a fulfilling life imo.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

yup. life would be much simpler but alas, Ive come to learn that I am at my best when my life is threatened. haha.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

entps are geniuses at seeing hidden opportunities. Focus on satisfying yourself in the here and now and opportunities will present themselves to you as you go.
    Great advice.

And as an entp, you do have to make a concerted effort to focus, lol.

I get the idea that there are a lot of xntps just floating around talking about how they have all this intellect, but just can't decide what they want to do.

Don't make the same mistake. Pick one thing and put every last spec of your energy into it. As an entp, other small things will fall in your lap w/out you even looking for them.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Also,

I've noticed (and read on other mbti posts related to investing) that Te users usually use technical analysis.
    An xNTP I knew invented totally differently. But he was really good at it. He told me that he liked to learn everything about an industry and everything about a company. Basically he tried to understand exactly what he was investing in before going for it, opposed to basing his moves on market trends...

I say all that to say, go buy a Warren Buffet book.