So im an ENFP. Ive already changed majors once while at school. i went from business to biology. and i thought i was excited about being possibly pre med.
however. im not even to the heavy upper level courses and im kind of having second thoughts.
i think part of it is:
- i got terrible grades in chem 2 and calculus (math based courses destroy me)
- i got average grades in chem1 and bio2
- i got an A in bio 1!
which basically means that to go to medschool id have to go through the Caribbean. Which i COULD do, if i REALLY felt strong enough about doing this medical thing. but the thought of investing this much start up energy into ONE career path has me a little nervous based on how much i change my mind.
1. im thinking about changing majors for the second time and im going to be a junior!
2. my grades arent that great so that doesnt help (gpa 3.39)
3. not sure if im focused enough for ANY sort of specifics of focus "career"
i like the mid level psych class i took last year (health psyhc) but im worried the same thing will happen there if i were to switch to psych: ill like it in the beginning and then freak out when it gets too ****ing weird (like what happened to me in my chem class).