User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

No. Some people from each MBTI type would clash with each other over similarities (putting two super stubborn people together, for example, is not a good idea). I would just put a mix together, with two or three or even four of each type in a class so there's some diversity and they can get away and see how others operate if they want.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

If the goal were to prepare them even more poorly for post-high school then that would be a fantastic idea as it would possibly horridly prepare children to work with those different from themselves. That would indeed be advantegous for me being that I no longer attend any sort of pre-college education and that would mean less competition in the future...but as for them not so much.

Also it would be greatly inaccurate and erroneous as there would be many mistypes especially so if they where given a dichotomy test. I've (had the misfortune to have) known an ESFJ who scored INTJ on a dichotomy test...I speculate, perhaps due to lack of self awareness. Which many people suffer from.

There's really no way to increase accuracy in testing unless we where to come up with some way to read minds or figure out a way to discern what cognitive functions a person prefers via brain scan or spend each and every waking moment with the person in question, profiling them or read a lengthy biography of each and every one of the people in question's lives and attempt to type them based off that or something of that nature.

Due to that sort of thing, in the end it would probably all end up more or less the way it is now anyway.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Nope, not a good idea at all.

INTJs at least tend not to get on well with each other as children; there would be constant fighting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Nope, not a good idea at all.

INTJs at least tend not to get on well with each other as children; there would be constant fighting.
    I don't think I knew any other INTJs as a child. I certainly didn't get along very well with the people I did have to associate with.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I don't think I knew any other INTJs as a child. I certainly didn't get along very well with the people I did have to associate with.
    I knew a few other NTs and we all hated each other...

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Its unrealistic more than anything else.

MBTI
    STP

I am not thinking a class of SP would be very good Contemplating the SPs I know I know in a single class together...lol. Has nothing to do with smarts, would just need to be a somewhat physical class. I feel couped up after working as a programmer for a couple hours and need to go outside. Just imagine a class of us, we have the smarts, but struggle to stay put in a single spot.

And I get along with other SP types pretty good, so no issues there.
    Im out, its been fun

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I knew a few other NTs and we all hated each other...
    As I'm concerned, between NTs, I have noticed competition spirit as well as great friendship.

Thinking to make classrooms with MBTI types as a reference would probably lead to the battle field.

Moreover, students would not have the opportunity of meeting different and interesting other types. Like NT would not develop their feelings for example...

That would probably be one of the best ways to become intolerant and close-minded. Leading all nations to the 3rd World War.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    Moreover, students would not have the opportunity of meeting different and interesting other types. Like NT would not develop their feelings for example...
    The question of whether and how much to try to force NTs to develop feelings as children is another topic. All I can say is that surrounding us with people who don't understand us and with whom we don't get along won't serve this goal. Rather it will lead us to be more distant and closed-off.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes RedAmazoneFriendZone liked this post

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

I would hate my classmates.