• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to solicit to schools?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What's the best and least offensive way to solicit to schools?

They are the key to my gym's success, and I'm not sure how to get in there without pulling some splinter cell shit.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Word of mouth is fantastic. Also, kids wearing T-shirts to school with your logo on it is good. If there are any community festivals, show up and show out in a good way. By that I mean do things like set up a booth and hand out "freebies" and brochures about your gym. If you have anyone who is willing, maybe have a group of people put on a little performance. I broke concrete blocks all summer downtown to draw a crowd and let my training partners cut cucumbers off me with machetes, walked on glass and did all kinds of weird stuff, just to draw a crowd. haha...You don't have to go that far. Anyway, back on track, if you have a friend who is a teacher, this is good. Get him or her to wear T-shirts with your logo on it to school and to maybe leave your business cards in the office or the workroom/lounge.

Those are just a few ideas. I actually work in a school. I'm a teacher and I'm in the process of establishing my own martial arts school. I've been hoofing it doing all those things I said above. haha...handing out brochures, attending festivals, doing the facebook thing, designing t-shirts and logos and stuff and I'm getting ready to hit up the newspapers and radio. Hopefully, I can get a spot on a couple of talk shows. Anyway, those are just a few ideas.

Mole

Permabanned
Both Ene and DJ Arendee are operating a business. And naturally their posts are not disinterested but interested in futhering their business.

Mole

Permabanned
The word 'solicit' is revealing because 'solicit' is a pejorative word.