User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Gonna Do It!

Enneagram
    9w8

@AffirmitiveAnxiety if you find yourself in my small town, I sincerly hope you do stop in Martial arts are very cool and I've never regreted taking them up. I perfer the internal arts, but that's probably because they were my "first love" so to speak. @alcea rosea you have been nothing less than kind, encouraging and supportive to others on this forum as I suspect you are to those in your real life, thank you.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

@Ene That sounds awesome! I wish you good luck, but I doubt you will need it, as Im sure this will work out for you.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

That's amazing! I just wish you were in my town
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    @AffirmitiveAnxiety if you find yourself in my small town, I sincerly hope you do stop in Martial arts are very cool and I've never regreted taking them up. I perfer the internal arts, but that's probably because they were my "first love" so to speak. @alcea rosea you have been nothing less than kind, encouraging and supportive to others on this forum as I suspect you are to those in your real life, thank you.
    I would totally take classes if I lived near you. Not even lying. I always wanted to take some form of martial arts.

Best of luck to you!

Enneagram
    9w8

@Typh0n Thank you so much. I'm getting excited about it. We are desperately needing to raise more funds. haha...we are actually doing artsy projects to raise money to open our kung fu school so that we don't have to take the money out of our own pockets. We thought about applying for some kind of grant but when we researched them, we discovered that often grants intell a type of jumping through hoops and doing things we really might not want to do. We're so funny but we're willing to do whatever it takes to bring some culture to our little backwoods corner of the universe. @Amargith thank you Thank you, @DisneyGeek I hope you find a place near you that offers classes
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14