• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How far will my salary go in another city?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting!

Curious side-note, my city is the 3rd largest in the state but it's not included, not even under some regional equivalent. I assume maybe they only list cities for which they have sufficient data?

Curious side-note 2, housing in NYC/Manhattan is 428% more expensive than where I live now. Good thing I don't want to move there! :blink:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Interesting stuff... even if housing in Manhattan is %449 of where I live now - ouch! I'd need to make well over twice what I make now to live there. Scary. I wish it included Canada -- although I probably wouldn't want to see the results...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool, thanks for sharing. We're considering relocating for my husband to start pharmacy school, so that was helpful. :)

It looks like of the 2 out of state options and 1 in state option, we'd be saving the most by leaving the state. Crazy.