User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Don't like school, start your own business.

If you are smart enough and have a think of a good business model, you'll pull through and be able to make a living. If not, you'll fail horribly and should go back to school and keep your mouth shut.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

If you are smart enough and have a think of a good business model, you'll pull through and be able to make a living. If not, you'll fail horribly and should go back to school and keep your mouth shut.
    I want to, I just don't know what it's gonna be yet

posted this on fb a friend was talking about how college is a waste

That's why I think people who should go to college are the ones that absolutley plan to be doctors or lawyers something that requires a college degree. I'd rather dick around and figure out what I want to do, and either go to a trade school or try training in the industry I want to go into. But as I have no clue what I want to do, I refuse to go back to school and waste more time, I've wasted too much of it already with school when my heart wasn't in it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    But public education, together with literate individualism, is taking a long time to die.
    I dont think that the concept of a public school should ever day, cause it would be that what could be be the best regulated to raise people to become independent thinkers. If people would only learn from all lots of different sources on the Internet, regulating anything would be more difficult and soon there could be people emerging who think the Holocaust was a lie.

Regarding undergrad grades, yes its bullshit. Paying lots of money for University is bullshit too and having Universities like Harvard or Yale which automatically accredit you as a high potential just thru their names is kinda english and out dated.

In Germany it aint better, the demographic progression somehow brings more and more old people without childs. Those people usually dont care for childs and thats the reason school innovation has become a deserted island here. They reformed the undergrad by cutting it from 13 to 12 years, but they didnt reduce the amount of stuff you have to learn. Now childs are suffering from the pressure to perform. Since elitist movements are gaining strength and the school aint timely no more and kids have other intrests, school becomes a kind of boring duty and the kids dont learn no more.
    Universities are free of charge here, like $250 per six months. The downturn is they are crowded with students and to pass the exams gets incredibly tougher any year.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

So dont question the system just accept all it's bureaucracy b.s that's a good way to get far in life stay silent and stfu.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    would you care to explain the above? please feel free to contradict me if you so feel the need
    Habbas explanation is ideal but doesn't work in practicality too unrealistic. If there will be any kind of success those ideals would have to be met in the middle somehow of an already existing right- wing system.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I wonder what makes STPs like the word bullshit so much
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Start your own online business. Those are the easiest ones to start.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I wonder what makes STPs like the word bullshit so much
    Its satisfying. It has texture and bite to it. It Stimulates the Se "Gnashing of teeth" feelings I get sometimes. Try saying it loudly while clenching your teeth. It feels nice. It also makes people around you reel in agony which can be enjoyable to watch.

Kinda feels like this:
    [images removed]

I hope that explained things
    Last edited by Ivy; 05-18-2013 at 02:37 AM. Reason: boobs and bush police

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

There's an interesting conspiracy theory I read about school programming us to act like robots! If you are interested, follow the below link:
    http://montalk.net/conspiracy/39/the...blic-education

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Its satisfying. It has texture and bite to it. It Stimulates the Se "Gnashing of teeth" feelings I get sometimes. Try saying it loudly while clenching your teeth. It feels nice. It also makes people around you reel in agony which can be enjoyable to watch.

Kinda feels like this:
    [removed]

I hope that explained things
    weird.
    Last edited by Ivy; 05-18-2013 at 02:38 AM. Reason: removed quoted images