so a few months ago i decided i wanted to change professors:
the reason was...
anyway, i knew that the college allows you to repeat up to two courses for free (so me repeating just one shouldn't be a problem), and i found out that the college allows you to transfer between courses - a.k.a. you can leave your course and invest the remaining college time in another one, and so i checked if you can do the same for the exact same course route, leaving it to join a bit later the course route that reaches your course after you: basically i'd be repeating one course and then joining them for the rest of the route.
i talked it out with the management, she checked, saw there was places, gave me a confirmation on the phone, the hours, the teacher and a date i join in, it all went well...
and then blew in my face:
apparently they had two groups going on the same study route in the same time, as usual most people don't make it (their is generally a very high dropout rate on this subject)... but this time it was high enough for them to join the classes together... and they did it without accounting for the seat they promised me. which means now it's in maximum capacity (25) without me.
i talked to her about it, pressuring her to talk to management to let me in with my own laptop (since the number of computers doesn't matter), going on the angle of "you made a mistake, it happens, but if you were flexible enough to make that mistake you can probably be flexible enough to let me in)... now she keeps spreading me out, telling me who she is talking too and that she'll inform me the moment she'll know the answers, and the clock is ticking. otherwise i won't be able to join until august, delaying a lot of very important plans, and i have no guarantee that this shit won't happen again.
from people who have more experience with such establishments.. any advice?