• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your Learning Style?

Which Learning Style are you?

• Visual

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Auditory

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Kinesthetic

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I can't get this quiz to load on my pc for some reason. But I took a couple of other quizzes a few years back from Cynthia Tobias's The Way They Learn and I am an abstract sequential learner with a global preference.

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Visual

The link isn't working, but like [MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] I easily found other resources.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Mash potato against a wall.

Although honestly what I pick up seems largely dependent on luck.

Derpravity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Visual/auditory/kinaesthetic. Makes sense.

I primarily take in visual and written information. I'm much more likely to get distracted listening to a lecture that's not accompanied by a visual presentation than to get distracted by noise when I'm reading. An informational website that's well-presented will be just as useful to me as, say, a documentary with audio.

I like "learning by doing", but it's not the most effective way for me to learn.

PrettyWoman

MBTI Type
E..P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I already knew I'm visual.

I see, I learn.

Works with videos, pictures, example etc.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Visual.

I remember what I read, I visualize what it means and apply it accordingly.

Idealatious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
91?
I remember something talking about how learning styles aren't real... I'd have to look that up, though. But I find that different ways of learning work for different occasions. For a lot of the quiz questions, I'm thinking "but I do all of these sometimes!" I think the format could be improved by asking like... "what percentage of the time do you do this?" So you could choose 33.33% for all 3 if you do them all equally. :D uh, not that that would help you figure out your learning style, but still...

Definitely visual, though. I got 10 visual, 4 auditory, and 2 kinesthetic, although in most cases, it was a close call, so I don't think I'm *that* visual. I usually need to write things down and draw diagrams and stuff, but if I'm practicing for a speech... and sometimes I act things out... I just think higher education is well suited to learning through auditory (listening to lectures) and visual (writing and reviewing lecture content) methods of learning.

Visual learners "are usually neat and clean"?? What? I'm not trying to learn or teach anything with my clothes... Just trying to conform nicely, thank you. :D

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Esoteric. Well actually that test came up with visual.

Interesting, since I generally have a hard time remembering anything i've seen in detail and usually just work out a methodology each time I do something, even if it is the same task or problem.

Daenera

Rogue heart
It says:combo of Auditory and Kinesthetic. Yup, no visual memory whatsoever, the odd thing is I'm very good at drawing, I can draw something identical if I have it in front of me, but if I have to recall something from my memory nope: error 404 grrr :sadbanana:
Interesting, since I generally have a hard time remembering anything i've seen in detail and usually just work out a methodology each time I do something, even if it is the same task or problem.
Tried this myself: one fail after another I tell you!:dry: Have you found one that works for you? If so: do tell, details annoy me as hell. :alttongue:

Proffesor Crackpot

MBTI Type
~NTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kinesthetic all up in this Bitch. Followed by Visual and Auditory. The kinesthetic summary was funny and it made sense I'm an enginner with the burning heart of an Artista.

Lark

In, I think its Kolb (pronounced Kobb?) who produced the last learning styles quiz I did and I was a theorist, I was proud as shit about that, although the thing to be was a reflector in that test and I probably have to improve myself to reach those lofty heights.

Still, theories are awesome and shit.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Took a learning style quiz called 4 Mat. I am a quadrant 4 learner.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Visual>Auditory>Kinesthetic. Sounds about right. :D