User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Sort of open plan, sort of cubicles. The cubicle walls are only like five feet high, and I have a standing desk, so I can creep on everybody while I work.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Open plan. The cubicles where I am are only 3 feet tall. Lots of people have interesting trinkets on their desk, like action figures, plants, etc. The highlight of mine includes two dead crows, a black dragon I call Snoggorth and a Yoda Pez dispenser.

Snoggorth currently has a vegetable sticker for Orange Peppers (Product of Holland) on his forehead.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Black and grey cabinet to the left, red box touching it, yellow box on the right are mine. Plate on the floor is where cars go. This is my battlestation.
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter
    Likes /DG/, Cellmold liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

a loading dock... it's big and loud and there are stairs up to a mezzanine that I end up running up and down all day long and boxes and trucks everywhere... and it's dirty enough that when it's hot out I end up with a line where the dirt stops at my socks and I have to go home and take a shower to feel like a human being again. also, I'm pretty sure that if I actually described in detail I could be FIRED
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes FutureInProgress, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It varies. It's either my couch, the armchair in my bedroom, a treadmill at the gym, or literally anywhere else with wi-fi.

/livingthedream
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Hard, Ingrid in grids liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Boring. Desk, computer, papers with scribbles for notes. Usually a drink cup. I am very boring and plain when it comes to work. My tools are what surround me and that's usually it. As a programmer my tools are on the computer. My work desktop usually has a minimum of 15 things open at once and about 10-15 I'm windows open from various people I work with. Work is work for me. I come on here or chat with GF to socialize. I don't really socialize at work. Very quite, reserved, and work.

Put me in a place that is physical and I shine a whole lot more and become alot more social and active. My tools are the machines and I am usually flipping things around, spinning stuff, tossing them, seeing how fast or accurate I can do things. I really enjoy physical labor.
    Im out, its been fun

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Lord of the Flies legitimised by external rules misappropriating concepts of 'natural selection' without consciously understanding what that actually means.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Open cubicle, mundane office work space with desktop computers and laptops, the usual rigamarole. Some people like to decorate their spaces, some don't. They have to be there 8, 10, even 12 hours a day, so they make it look like home. I don't.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Healthcare office. I have my own cubicle/space now which I like since it's separate from the others and I can play Pandora. Sometimes organized, sometimes a mess depending on my mood and workload. A few plants, pictures, cute gifts co-workers have given me. I have a window but the view it's obstructed. @Dyslexxie & @Ivy, what professions are you guys in? I'm curious.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Messy around the sides. Various biographies, theory books and pieces of music I've half written then lost interest all mixed up hastily.

I try to leave some clear space on my desk so I can work and see out the window. I have some folders for current university work. There is also a beer fridge in the corner in case I get thirsty.