• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey, so I know what I'd like to do for the rest of my life.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Turns out...I'm a bum. You see, I always knew I was a bum. But somehow I always thought I'd grow out of it. Apparently not. Looking back, it was foolish of me to think so...life gets harder, not easier. If I already found life way too demanding when all I had to do was show up to school and get good grades...then this whole "career" thing was just never going to happen for me. I think I'm adult enough to admit that to myself. I should at least be honest with myself with that aspect of me.

So, now that I know what I'd like to do with my life (that is, nothing...), now what?

How do I go about doing nothing? It's harder than it looks, that's for sure. I probably have the hardest job of all...everyday is a struggle...

metalmommy

so ready
I've been trying to figure out this whole "being rich" thing. Then I can be a bum and do whatever I want. I'm still working the kinks out tho. Like amassing the fortune. That's been the sticking point for me.

W

WALMART

Donate plasma, 70 bucks a week. That'll buy food. Live in a cardboard box.

Repeat indefinitely.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Larger cities also have many medical tests and research they conduct, so anything you qualify for could pay a couple grand easily. My friend did this for a while and never worked as a result. It's a bit of work, indeed, but for a week or two you show up, and you get paid for a month's worth of work and you hardly have to do anything except be patient. And bums have nothing to do during the day, so patience is in abundance theoretically.