User Tag List

Thread: Hey, so I know what I'd like to do for the rest of my life.

Permabanned Array

Default Hey, so I know what I'd like to do for the rest of my life.

Turns out...I'm a bum. You see, I always knew I was a bum. But somehow I always thought I'd grow out of it. Apparently not. Looking back, it was foolish of me to think gets harder, not easier. If I already found life way too demanding when all I had to do was show up to school and get good grades...then this whole "career" thing was just never going to happen for me. I think I'm adult enough to admit that to myself. I should at least be honest with myself with that aspect of me.

So, now that I know what I'd like to do with my life (that is, nothing...), now what?

How do I go about doing nothing? It's harder than it looks, that's for sure. I probably have the hardest job of all...everyday is a struggle...

I've been trying to figure out this whole "being rich" thing. Then I can be a bum and do whatever I want. I'm still working the kinks out tho. Like amassing the fortune. That's been the sticking point for me.

Donate plasma, 70 bucks a week. That'll buy food. Live in a cardboard box.

Repeat indefinitely.

Larger cities also have many medical tests and research they conduct, so anything you qualify for could pay a couple grand easily. My friend did this for a while and never worked as a result. It's a bit of work, indeed, but for a week or two you show up, and you get paid for a month's worth of work and you hardly have to do anything except be patient. And bums have nothing to do during the day, so patience is in abundance theoretically.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge