Socionics
    ILE

Disenchantment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Did you get a job in your field of study immediately? Did you have to take up part time work before finding a major related job. Did you take a job unrelated to your studies?
    I spent a year working in temporary, semi-related jobs, then went back to grad school, then did a stint in the military, then more grad school. Now I work in my chosen field - experimental physics.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Did you get a job in your field of study immediately? Did you have to take up part time work before finding a major related job? Did you take a job unrelated to your studies?
    I didn't find any jobs immediately, it took half a year of applying to everything to get a successful bite. I did look for part-time work in the meanwhile, because I was living with my dad, who was really struggling trying to pay for myself, my little sister, himself, his new fiance, his fiance's son, my student loans, my car insurance, my gasoline, etc. He was practically yelling at me to just get in the car and drive around to local stores all day long, filling out applications at every local shop and turning them in. So I did, but nothing was happening.

I was looking for both Chemistry-related jobs and any job that would give me money; my interviews for chemistry positions took me driving to 11 different companies in 5 different states. About 6 months after I'd graduated, I was hired at a pizza delivery chain, and then a few weeks after that, received a call that I was hired at a lab I interviewed for 500 miles from my home. So I moved out there and started that job. Still working here now.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

I just started my first year of college. I have no idea what I want to major in. Reading some of these posts makes me wonder if it even matters! Right now I'm just kind of going to school, then coming home. I've never had a job before--not during high school or anything. I'm going to try to get one over the summer, when I have time... maybe at a bookstore or something. But as for college... I have no idea what I'm doing there.

Si-Ti loop ISFJ
    6w5 sp
    Lawful Neutral
    House Tully

MBTI
    yupp

I had to drop out with 140 credits so i never finished, i want to go back some day just to get the last few credits because i'm so close. I doubt i'll use my degree.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i'd sold a company. so i bought two back-to-back round the world tickets—among other things ;>—and lived a fairytale.

(i still am. but i've added a bit more wisdom, even greater abilities and loyal loving lifelong comrades to the tale. none of which i would trade for all the dosh in the world.)
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Well I'm still in college though with college education I plan to be an archaeologist.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by AgentF View Post
    i'd sold a company. so i bought two back-to-back round the world tickets—among other things ;>—and lived a fairytale.

(i still am. but i've added a bit more wisdom, even greater abilities and loyal loving lifelong comrades to the tale. none of which i would trade for all the dosh in the world.)
    Sounds like a wonderful story.

Ps - Are you rich?

If she is rich and if she is beautiful as I imagine her to be (recalls the Italian firemen story) -

*Plans on proposing to AF*

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well I'm still in college though with college education I plan to be an archaeologist.
    Why am I not surprised?