• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you measure success, what does it mean to you?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The reason i would like to own my own home is more one of security with a bit of value system thrown in...meaning i would like to pass it to my children and i believe everyone should have the right to own their own property. Not a palace or mansion just something basic and functional.

Sadly inheritance taxes and property taxes don't make that very practical in most states :/ ... Even when you own your own home, you're just renting it from the state :p

I'll need to think on this thread a bit before I add my answer... Hmmm

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A buddy of mine once told me: "I want to achieve enough that the word abdicate is used to describe my retirement."

That's a great one! Haha. It doesn't appeal to my spirit or sentiment, but when I think of the job I eventually want and the people that currently have those positions, "abdicate" was pretty fitting. I guess I value the idea of "building something" an organization, a theory, a company, a team, a culture etc. As a side effect one often gets pretty popular/powerful. I'd be more in it for the feeling of shepherding the people into the creation of something great...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Living authentically is the closest I could define it.

I'm not sure I could define it though, because it feels like an intrusion on other people's choices to attempt a universal definition.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Success comes in tiers, but under the high-banner of it all, success is when I am in control and am appreciated for what I would do for free.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
success is money, women, and acknowledgement :rly???:

and bonds with ur village

Burger King

When I start immersing myself in the real world and stop dicking around on various internet sites such as this.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
having the ability and resources to do the things that make me happy