User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type would make a worse server?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFP

13 43.33%
  • INTP

17 56.67%
First 891011 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    In the above quote @The Great One was suggesting you might be ISxP since they as well as INxJs are both introverts that utilize Ni in their function list though you are way too far out there to be S!
    Well, I'm not really that far out there in terms of sanity. I am in fact sane, and I am functional in everyday life. But I suppose you online people will just have to take my word for it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    In the above quote @The Great One was suggesting you might be ISxP since they as well as INxJs are both introverts that utilize Ni in their function list though you are way too far out there to be S!
    No I thought INFJ in an Ni<Ti loop.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No I thought INFJ in an Ni<Ti loop.
    Once again, comment on my sanity?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    But tertiary loops from the description are supposed to be a bad thing, right? I don't have a mental disorder. Unless you count possible Asperger's and ADHD.

I'm not arguing against INFJ; it's entirely possible. I just think I'm more than one type and I switch, with one close to the center that I am a little more often. And not ruling out being extroverted either, as something I switch into.
    You don't have to have a mental disorder to be in a loop. It just means that you may not be slightly as healthy as you could be.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think I am. But I could be wrong.

MBTI
    xxTP

what the hell is a server? genuine question

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

why would an INFP make a bad server? from my experience, INFP's love to serve (ie. make people happy, within their possibilities, of course). and between the two, i guess INFP is better, since they are feelers, so they are more interested in what other people feel etc...

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    what the hell is a server? genuine question
    OP will tell you. And the rest of the thread. It's the politically correct term for waiter/waitress.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    why would an INFP make a bad server? from my experience, INFP's love to serve (ie. make people happy, within their possibilities, of course). and between the two, i guess INFP is better, since they are feelers, so they are more interested in what other people feel etc...
    The collective opinion is that they are usually better than INTP because they tend to enjoy the human element more. I think most of them would have a hard time because 1) they are sensitive and therefore (potentially) easily offended by customers, and 2) they tend to be spaced out and forgetful (which is not good for waiting tables). They are probably the most spacy, and the most sensitive along with ISFP; but ISFP would be less forgetful, and ENFP being more extroverted would have an advantage. Hence my reasoning on it being one of the types for whom it would be most difficult.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

thank you for summing up the thread to me

forgetful is an adjective i would not associate with an INFP (my gf is an INFP and she has amazing memory.......Si?). I have a friend that is ISFP, he's great, but between the three of us, I think I'm the more sensitive (ENFP). I look up to them both because they have somehow managed to have so much convinction in their beliefs/instincts/morals (Fi) that other people's opinion's don't bring them down, unlike me.

now, this is just my small sample of MBTI, but it's what i've experienced.
    OP will tell you. And the rest of the thread. It's the politically correct term for waiter/waitress.

The collective opinion is that they are usually better than INTP because they tend to enjoy the human element more. I think most of them would have a hard time because 1) they are sensitive and therefore (potentially) easily offended by customers, and 2) they tend to be spaced out and forgetful (which is not good for waiting tables). They are probably the most spacy, and the most sensitive along with ISFP; but ISFP would be less forgetful, and ENFP being more extroverted would have an advantage. Hence my reasoning on it being one of the types for whom it would be most difficult.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

thank you for summing up the thread to me

forgetful is an adjective i would not associate with an INFP (my gf is an INFP and she has amazing memory.......Si?). I have a friend that is ISFP, he's great, but between the three of us, I think I'm the more sensitive (ENFP). I look up to them both because they have somehow managed to have so much convinction in their beliefs/instincts/morals (Fi) that other people's opinion's don't bring them down, unlike me (secondary Fi in need of development).

now, this is just my small sample of MBTI, but it's what i've experienced.