• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women+Cleavage+Work= disaster?

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
I know, I love those!!!! Then I don't have to wear a bra at all (I hate bras).:thumbup:

Me too! Padded bras don't even work to hide them, but stickers do. Who would of thought. Something so simple would work so well. It's not easy being a woman and trying to be modest.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Boobies are useless pieces of junk nowadays because the baby can just be fed with the bottle!

MBTI Type
Mann
So, a little skin from an A cup will induce more primal sexual frenzy for the average man than clearly outlined double Gs? What about a braless set of double Gs under a skin tight turtleneck?

Who the hell wants to see double Gs? I'll take the As plz.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At least the As has a useful function as it lets one dump out their toxic waste so I'm all for ases!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
A nice pair of B's is ideal, and way better than a pair of D's.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A nice pair of B's is ideal, and way better than a pair of D's.

Yes...especially after the inevitable effects of gravity take their toll.

I don't see how anyone could wish for big breasts. I've always wished for something much smaller. And pregnancy made it much worse. I looked like I was pregnant with triplets...one big one in the belly and two smaller ones tucked in each breast.

I've always thought of cleavage as a "admire me but don't gawk" kind of display. It will vary, too. Some women don't want a great deal of attention. Others enjoy attracting attention.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I was a woman, I'd avoid cleavage if at all possible.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have seen some women with bodies that no amount of covering up is going to hide it. They would have to wear a moo-moo(sp?).

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
moo-moo(sp?).

cow-lady1.jpg

:shrug:

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Yes...especially after the inevitable effects of gravity take their toll.

I don't see how anyone could wish for big breasts. I've always wished for something much smaller. And pregnancy made it much worse. I looked like I was pregnant with triplets...one big one in the belly and two smaller ones tucked in each breast.

I've always thought of cleavage as a "admire me but don't gawk" kind of display. It will vary, too. Some women don't want a great deal of attention. Others enjoy attracting attention.

I don't get that. How does gravity take over when the girls are squished and lifted in a bra most of their life except when they're sleeping and such?

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
swordpath said:
Yeah, too bad she's locked up and I can't get to her. :D
I have good news for you my.fair skinned brother. She's out on bail.

2519414100_53a483a75e.jpg