User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Well give me a bonnet, and call me Rosie O'Donnell!
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I hope you're kidding.
    Ha.
    - MB

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Perhaps there is no universal rule.

I am somewhat ashamed to admit I have discriminated against women showing cleavage without regard to their personal situation. As a rule of thumb I hate it.

I understand there can be tons of issues and insecurities and extra confidence boost, attention, feeling validated and thousand other valid reasons. But I can't change the way I feel about women showing cleavage for a purpose.

I've seen it work and perhaps this is part of the reason why I am so hostile towards them. That makes me, and what I put my effort and time into, feel really cheap and devalued.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    I don't get that. How does gravity take over when the girls are squished and lifted in a bra most of their life except when they're sleeping and such?
    Ptosis.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Are women responsible for men?
    Negative.

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Ptosis.
    ohhh, they got too much sleep.
    - MB

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    ohhh, they got too much sleep.
    It's inevitable. Enjoy the perks while you can.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Well give me a bonnet, and call me Rosie O'Donnell!
    I want a wedding invite.

MBTI
    INFJ

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that nobody actually cares about this stuff after highschool or maybe college and there's just this silly game where people claim to have irresistible urges and must ogle each other because they want their youth back when they were virile/nubile and actually got a boner from looking at someone.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    Perhaps there is no universal rule.

I am somewhat ashamed to admit I have discriminated against women showing cleavage without regard to their personal situation. As a rule of thumb I hate it.

I understand there can be tons of issues and insecurities and extra confidence boost, attention, feeling validated and thousand other valid reasons. But I can't change the way I feel about women showing cleavage for a purpose.

I've seen it work and perhaps this is part of the reason why I am so hostile towards them. That makes me, and what I put my effort and time into, feel really cheap and devalued.
    It seems a bit selfish and entitled to me, this post. Not to offend you, but you do your work, and get validated for that work.

I've had times where it was blatantly obvious, to my face, that my work ethics Do. Not. Matter. That being a female comes first in the eyes of the men I work with. It doesn't matter if I work hard, or not at all. I am a female, and that is what men around me see. Why am I going to be judgmental if a girl, whom may or may not work hard (how should I know?) plays the game the system has created and comes out on top? If there was no game in the first place, she'd probably be content with working and being recognized for it. So why should I automatically judge her?

Are you the same type of person that assumes people are homeless because they're lazy bums that refuse to work?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I have a feeling this thread may explode.

Did any else get weirded out by the pregnancy comment? That made no sense to me. Why would it be proper for a pregnant woman to show off her engorged tits if it's inappropriate for other women to do so? That's just strange.
    that's specifically why I quoted it.