INT_

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    everyone loves boobs
    SUBSCRIBED

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I have a feeling this thread may explode.

Did any else get weirded out by the pregnancy comment? That made no sense to me. Why would it be proper for a pregnant woman to show off her engorged tits if it's inappropriate for other women to do so? That's just strange.

I have rather large assets and it is sometimes hard to keep them hidden. Normally, I don't give a shit. However, I work for a male lawyer, so I would feel very self conscious parading into the office with a low cut top. Low cut, for me, can seriously lead to spillage. Sure, I'd love to wear whatever I want, but the reality is it's awkward. I'd rather just wear high-necked tops than endure that.

So I'd say, depends on the work place. If I worked with just a bunch of people my age, I wouldn't be too concerned.

And I can't really blame men for looking, I have a really hard time not glancing at women's cleavage too, because it is so THERE and so near their faces. I have to make myself focus on their eyes. I don't really care if men/women look at mine, but if its my old man boss, it's just awkward.
    ( . )( . )

I hate that ABC article. It starts out by telling well-endowed women to wear minimizer bras and their flatter sisters to wear padded ones, and then follows up by saying that there's no such thing as too big or too small.

I also don't get why the same rules don't apply to pregnant and old women. That makes no sense at all. It's like the author thinks they're the only ones who can appear sexual without also being sexually available at the same time.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I wasn't showing any skin but I believe I got the job I have now because of something like this. My boss asked me if I was cold during the interview because I must've had nipple action going on due to the air conditioning blowing in the place. I didn't even realize this until he asked. Embarrassing. I always wear padded bras now.

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I wasn't showing any skin but I believe I got the job I have now because of something like this. My boss asked me if I was cold during the interview because I must've had nipple action going on due to the air conditioning blowing in the place. I didn't even realize this until he asked. Embarrassing. I always wear padded bras now.
    Nipple action is hard to hide. There are magical petal inserts and stickers that work wonders.
    - MB

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    Nipple action is hard to hide. There are magical petal inserts and stickers that work wonders.
    I know, I love those!!!! Then I don't have to wear a bra at all (I hate bras).

MBTI
    ISTx

Kinda creepy that your boss would ask that based upon observance of "nipple action".

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Kinda creepy that your boss would ask that based upon observance of "nipple action".
    I like to think that he was concerned about my comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Genuine work/cleavage DISASTER

That is a lower back injury claim waiting to happen.

MBTI
    ISTx

I like to think that he was concerned about my comfort.
    Maybe so, however you're convinced that such a thing happening possibly influenced his decision to hire you. Could have been subconscious. Your discomfort, his gain :p