User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 163

  1. #141
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Show just as much skin at work as the men do. No more, no less.

    Problem solved!

  2. #142
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So can showing off your ass, by wearing loosely fitted pants, my dear. It's just not as flattering...kind of like wearing a v-neck or undoing the top button of your blouse.
    I've got an idea, when any men bend over to pick anything up in front of you, they'll be required to wear a "lifting suit". This problem you describe surely doesn't happen very often, so this shouldn't be much of an inconvenience.

    Cleavage, on other hand, is always visible due to its location on the body. It doesn't require any particular action for it to be visible, so it must always be covered. Always.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  3. #143
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Show just as much skin at work as the men do. No more, no less.

    Problem solved!
    That works for me, but many women complain about how it's "uncomfortable".
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  4. #144
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    That works for me, but many women complain about how it's "uncomfortable".
    Wear a bra with some oranges for a week, and try and find a blouse that is both flattering, comfortable and covers everything you want it to cover as a man, and we will talk

    Seriously though, I figured people would be more desensitised to some human skin by now with all the adds and music videos out and about by now. How is it that showing a hint of cleavage is such a big deal?

    Im not talking about showing almost half of your chest here, but I'm sorry, if I wear what you are suggesting, people stare coz i look so top heavy I might fall over. Wearing a V-neck with a hint of cleavage seems to draw far less attraction, tbh.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #145
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Wear a bra with some oranges for a week, and try and find a blouse that is both flattering, comfortable and covers everything you want it to cover as a man, and we will talk

    Seriously though, I figured people would be more desensitised to some human skin by now with all the adds and music videos out and about by now. How is it that showing a hint of cleavage is such a big deal?

    Im not talking about showing almost half of your chest here, but I'm sorry, if I wear what you are suggesting, people stare coz i look so top heavy I might fall over. Wearing a V-neck with a hint of cleavage seems to draw far less attraction, tbh.
    Cleavage has no direct affect on me, but it does on other, lesser, males. Women know this and many use it to their advantage. That's why there can be no exceptions.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  6. #146
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Cleavage has no direct affect on me, but it does on other, lesser, males. Women know this and many use it to their advantage. That's why there can be no exceptions.
    So does your fab ass, my dear, on us lesser females

    We just don't let on as easily.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #147
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Wear a bra with some oranges for a week, and try and find a blouse that is both flattering, comfortable and covers everything you want it to cover as a man, and we will talk
    Don't worry, I already have my fashion icon!


  8. #148
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So does your fab ass, my dear, on us lesser females

    We just don't let on as easily.
    If it's a problem, then you should speak up.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  9. #149
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    If it's a problem, then you should speak up.
    To me it is much like taking a cigarette break. I enjoy the view to break up a boring day. After that, I go back to work.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #150
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,931

    Default

    /lesser male

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO