User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Showing cleavage at work equals manipulation. I think less of women who do it and assume they're showing it off because they don't have much else going on. I haven't been wrong yet.
    This is nonsense.
    - MB

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    This is nonsense.
    No, it's not. The workplace is not a place for individual expression. If you want to express yourself, do it on your own time or open your own business.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    eNFJ

No, it's not. The workplace is not a place for individual expression. If you want to express yourself, do it on your own time or open your own business.
    No can do. I feel happy this way. Now what?
    - MB

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    No can do. I feel happy this way. Now what?
    Sexual harassment suit
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    So it's ok to make them horny, but not ok if they act like it. Seems like a bit of a double-bind.
    I think of it as kind of like eating in front of people without offering them any food. It's kinda rude and inconsiderate, so I try not to do it.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    eNFJ

Sexual harassment suit
    :c
    - MB

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Sexual harassment suit
    If you wear fitted pants (as suits often tend to have) and happen to bend over around me, I'll countersue for flashing your ass at me. Nothing quite like a man's behind in black fitted trousers
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    If you wear fitted pants (as suits often tend to have) and happen to bend over around me, I'll countersue for flashing your ass at me. Nothing quite like a man's behind in black fitted trousers
    You could try, but this isn't the same as showing cleavage. Showing cleavage can avoided by making proper wardrobe choices.

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Oh sooo, he is wearing the sexual harassment suit. *laugh*
    - MB

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You could try, but this isn't the same as showing cleavage. Showing cleavage can avoided by making proper wardrobe choices.
    So can showing off your ass, by wearing loosely fitted pants, my dear. It's just not as flattering...kind of like wearing a v-neck or undoing the top button of your blouse.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”