User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I see a lot of intellectualizing and zero sympathy for the effect of testosterone in the body. I'm just sayin'.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Everyone has hormones. Some of us just prefer (and manage) to keep them from running our life.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I see a lot of intellectualizing and zero sympathy for the effect of testosterone in the body. I'm just sayin'.
    I don't have any problems with men going around with boners. Gives me something to laugh at during my day.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't have any problems with men going around with boners. Gives me something to laugh at during my day.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

So it's ok to make them horny, but not ok if they act like it. Seems like a bit of a double-bind.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So it's ok to make them horny, but not ok if they act like it. Seems like a bit of a double-bind.
    Depends. I find that attitude causes way more horniness than lack of clothes. There are pieces of clothing that are way more arousing than a naked body on its own. I think cleavage on its own is relatively harmless. Now, strapping the twins into a hyper accentuating blouse is a lot more likely to cause that effect on men, than simply opening a button coz its hot inside.

The difference is that attitude is way harder to point accusingly at, whereas cleavage is an easy target.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    The difference is that attitude is way harder to point accusingly at, whereas cleavage is an easy target.
    Someone apparently decided their line of work to target crime...
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

eh...
    Keep in mind that how you dress, while it doesn't entitle others any rights to treat you certain ways, will get other to treat you based on how you look. Wear dirty old cloths that don't fit properly, have stains, and smell with horribly frizzy messy hair and observe that no one cares to be your friend. Wear a conservative loose fit shirt that leaves what's underneath to the imagination of those around you and notice people who talk to you aren't staring at your chest or being extra nice for "no reason". Where a shirt that shows the sisters and you'll notice guys coming up with reasons to talk to you, opening doors for you, yelling out crude sexual comments, etc..

Just saying, people think a homeless man is homeless because of how he's dressed and most don't talk to him. But put the same person in nicer clothes and give him a bath and a shave and he'll be treated different. People don't have the right to do this, but they're going to do this.

So, keeping in mind people will do this anyway, dress liberally at your own risk.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

If suits are a turn-on for a woman, should she be doomed to not work in an environment like that? Or should she be expected to act an adult and do what's right regardless of what she wants? It's part of being an adult. Men are not beasts without brains, though some like to claim so. Women do not lack for sexual appetite, and yet I never once hear the argument, "Well what if you turn the women on?"
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Showing cleavage at work equals manipulation. I think less of women who do it and assume they're showing it off because they don't have much else going on. I haven't been wrong yet.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."