User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Personally, if I wanna look anywhere near like I dont have a sausage where my chest is, a V-neck is sort of a must.
    Wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I hear ya K, on most that you wrote. But yeah, for me to spend 80 percent of my time feeling self-conscious about the way I look isnt exactly beneficial to my work-flow. And for that matter...I find people stare more with the 'sausage' effect, coz they cannot figure out what the hell is going on. Oddly I look top-heavy but pretty good in a turtleneck, but that gets me stared at ten times more than a simple v-neck that doesn't go overboard....coz it looks natural on me.

Though that silly fashion thread of mine might give you a different idea, I actually am not hung up on clothes and make up, but I do notice it when people stare at me, and I dont exactly like it, especially not when they react negatively to my appearance (this is why i the internet, looks are a serious non-issue here)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Wtf?
    Shortish neck, ample bossom...V-necks tend to look most natural on me. Otherwise I look like Im getting strangled by fabric and my chest has merged into one
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Please someone tell me what a sausage boob is! This is a thing?

Eta. Ah. monoboob. Ty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Eta. Ah. monoboob. Ty.
    Yeah, I sort of assumed it was a monoboob because the other idea in my head was just wacky..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Speaking strictly at work perspective, this shouldn't matter. Who cares if you have sausage-chest-without-cleavage-syndrome? You're there to do work, not look good.

But people spend much of their time at work.. some 60-80 hours a week! Much more time than they spend at home.. I say, if something like clothing, fashion, and looks is important to you, then the work place is a necessity for that.. It is where you spend a lot of your waking hours. And most people don't always change work clothes the instant they get home.. They go out to dinner, grocery shop, consolidate trips. I'm expected to be completely modest 100% of the time just because someone else had a bad experience and it'd be better for women overall somehow to be more modest at work? @_@ I just don't get it... What if the person I am trying to impress is my dear husband, who I am going to dinner with after work? Do I owe everyone an explanation for every single time that I dress in anything less than Jane Eyre attire?

I wonder if the people who disdain cleavage at work also really dislike people dressed slouchy and slobbish because, that too could be perceived as unprofessional... even though the slobbish clothing could cover every bit of flesh and is even unflattering to the female body. Is tight clothing worse than well-fitting clothing with cleavage? Is it okay for flat-chested girls to wear whatever they want because they don't have anything anyways? If you're size DD, are you just doomed and fuck you if you want to dress nicely?

... I never realized people put so much thought into the appearances of others. I couldn't tell you what any of my friends were wearing yesterday, nor my co-workers, even though we all tend to wear the same things. I couldn't tell you what I was wearing the day before yesterday. It seems like its just too much... Id have gray hairs by now if I worried about clothes this damn much, moreless what other people's clothes were.
    Oh, no. I don't give a shit about what other women are wearing. I was saying that I wouldn't personally choose to do it because it seems like you lose more than you gain when you do. So since it's neither necessary nor practical I simply wouldn't.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    STP

II havnt read any other posts, but i am all for more cleavage at work
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    II havnt read any other posts, but i am all for more cleavage at work
    I think in theory, most guys are
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    I have never seen a woman showing cleavage who wasn't intentionally pushing it in my face. For a gazillion different reasons - yes. For themselves - yes. Still in my face and still they expect an outcome and still get "upset" if they don't get it.

I don't want to argue. My knee jerk reaction is messing up my life and I was hoping to perhaps find a way to come to terms with the behavior in some way.
    You are talking too much. I think you need a boob in your mouth to shut you up.