User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: SCREWED

Default SCREWED

I can't focus during the day. It's been established It's about 7:20 now and I've only been able to concentrate for the last 20 minutes. How come I can't be like my classmates who have the determination to do all their assignment even if they are sleepy and unfocused andandandandand.

It's unfair. I can't compete this way. I mean me being angry about half the day being gone and contemplating why I can't concentrate from 10 am to 6 pm stops me because I can't go on now knowing why and solving it! Damn it. I'm fucked.

Anybody feel this way? I doubt it.

MBTI
    yupp

I relate, so in other words you aren't special.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I relate, so in other words you aren't special.
    But what do I do?
    It's not possible that all human beings are dis-functional for half of the day. Literally.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    But what do I do?
    It's not possible that all human beings are dis-functional for half of the day. Literally.
    I always just went to sleep and dealt with the consequences later.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I can't focus during the day. It's been established It's about 7:20 now and I've only been able to concentrate for the last 20 minutes. How come I can't be like my classmates who have the determination to do all their assignment even if they are sleepy and unfocused andandandandand.

It's unfair. I can't compete this way. I mean me being angry about half the day being gone and contemplating why I can't concentrate from 10 am to 6 pm stops me because I can't go on now knowing why and solving it! Damn it. I'm fucked.

Well its obvious you can focus about your issue...What is your driving force? What turns you off? Do something exciting that you want to and you'll probably find some motivation.

Yeah I know how things can seem to be..this could be in a lot better taste..though you might get a few laughs.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNgaxKfyZU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Team America Bar Scene[/YOUTUBE]
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Well its obvious you can focus about your issue...What is your driving force? What turns you off? Do something exciting that you want to and you'll probably find some motivation.

Yeah I know how things can seem to be..this could be in a lot better taste..though you might get a few laughs.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNgaxKfyZU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Team America Bar Scene[/YOUTUBE]
    No but when it's time to be serious it's time to be serious you can't always just do something fun and than do work and rely on that. And what if I can't stop myself from entertaining myself? I can focus on something like that. There isn't a reason for it. It's just if it's something you've been suffering for 2 years you'd know what it was. I'm not sure what my driving and turn off forces are.

Oh....that was funny. And wrong. I shouldn't be laughing!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Work hard Play hard

You have to go far, to come to a place of focus. And not just go far in serious work. Seriously fun is fundamental.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

But what do I do?
    No but when it's time to be serious it's time to be serious you can't always just do something fun and than do work and rely on that. And what if I can't stop myself from entertaining myself? I can focus on something like that. There isn't a reason for it. It's just if it's something you've been suffering for 2 years you'd know what it was.
    First off, are you sleep deprived?

Secondly, who have you told about these issues you have been having for so long (besides strangers on the internet)? Have you talked to a counselor/professional about your suffering? Have you considered attention deficit disorder? Have you visited your doctor to make sure you are physically healthy? What about family and friends? I'm asking because if you haven't communicated with the people in your life who would be happy to help you, its not fair to immediately jump to the conclusion that you are fucked.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    First off, are you sleep deprived?

Secondly, who have you told about these issues you have been having for so long (besides strangers on the internet)? Have you talked to a counselor/professional about your suffering? Have you considered attention deficit disorder? Have you visited your doctor to make sure you are physically healthy? What about family and friends? I'm asking because if you haven't communicated with the people in your life who would be happy to help you, its not fair to immediately jump to the conclusion that you are fucked.
    I am not sleep deprived. I have told my Mom, I have never talked to a professional because it's not like they could do anything about it. How do you determine if you have attention deficit disorder? I am physically healthy except being pre-diabetic according to a blood test? Do you really think it could be because of something like that because I wake up at night. But I can't except that I've been born to live only during the night JUST BECAUSE I'M A NIGHT PERSON. *cringe* It's just not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Work hard Play hard

You have to go far, to come to a place of focus. And not just go far in serious work. Seriously fun is fundamental.
    OK, but when I have serious fun it's not like I'm suddenly able to work just as hard. And my parents don't believe in that so I don't have serious fun and it's not like I trust myself enough to do that anyways.... I don't think my fun meter is low. I giggle for no reason like all day. But I'm dying inside most of the time even though I'm laughing...