Thread: SCREWED

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why don't you pick up a career that is more hands-on or active? Maybe focusing on school work bores the fuck out of you and you're better equipped to work in a face-paced environment where you multi-task.

Also, you can improve your own attention span by stop watching television, stop being on the Internet so much and playing video games. Put yourself in an environment where you only do things, talk to people, and if you must have distraction from real life, your only option is to do schoolwork or read books or do something creative like paint or write.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why don't you pick up a career that is more hands-on or active? Maybe focusing on school work bores the fuck out of you and you're better equipped to work in a face-paced environment where you multi-task.

Also, you can improve your own attention span by stop watching television, stop being on the Internet so much and playing video games. Put yourself in an environment where you only do things, talk to people, and if you must have distraction from real life, your only option is to do schoolwork or read books or do something creative like paint or write.
    That's the problem isn't it? I don't have those options right now. I'm doomed. I love writing school work. I'm just scared that I won't make every once of it useful and that I won't do good and that I'll regret it. Complicated.