User Tag List

First 23456 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Omg you guys are so mean towards the ENTJ.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ever thought of recording what he says and the looks that he gives you? most cell phones have video recording as one of the camera options and it could give you a much better leg to stand on if you decide to sue him or if anything happens... just a suggestion
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by braziljoe View Post
    TheGreatOne

Almost? What stopped you from punching him/her? Fear?
    No I worked in a big office, and we incorporated several small services into one large business that was designed to help small businesses to grow. The ENTJ pissed me off and was conducting a large sales meeting in the room next door. Anyway, he was getting too loud so I asked him to keep it down. He got offended and acted like he wanted to fight me. I kept my anger under control, because otherwise I would have been fired.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    infj

The Great One

It seems that even if you were the one who didn't continue to fight, the ENTJ was the one ho got the credits for not fighting (as if it is was an event, even a favor he was doing to you for not fighting back due to his aggressive nature).

Man, and people like that are revered by their subordinates.
    Nerd on a dancefloor.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    infj

YWIR - No one is being mean towards him, what would you do if you were in this situation?
    Nerd on a dancefloor.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    infj

whatever

I've thought about that, but I would have to be with the cellphone in my hands and people would see that and it's expressively forbidden to use cellphones indoors, so.
    I've thought about getting an invisible camera.
    Nerd on a dancefloor.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by braziljoe View Post
    The Great One

It seems that even if you were the one who didn't continue to fight, the ENTJ was the one ho got the credits for not fighting (as if it is was an event, even a favor he was doing to you for not fighting back due to his aggressive nature).

Man, and people like that are revered by their subordinates.
    He brought way more money to the company than I, so I knew the main boss would wind up firing me and not the other guy. Therefore, I just backed off.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    infj

Anyway, I'm not saying that the ENTJ is the devil, but that he's the devil towards me because..... well I exist! Sometimes it's hard to keep moving on with your life when people hate you for nothing at all. Like I said before, I've never even said hi to him before and he keeps pressing my buttons.

Every job I've had I've faced similar situations. Just to notice, at my first job, I've had an estj female manager once who cut work from me and punished me with work below my skills because the team I was working with and I traveled to another state to do training and I became friends with a gay colleague there and people started gossiping about us having an affair, which was not the case. When we returned from our training, the said manager treated me like crap and I was clueless about what was going on. A few months later, she told me she did that to me for me not to handle the situation and being humiliated so I would have to ask to leave and she wouldn't have to pay my work legal fines from unlawful firing because I had an affair with another man when we were doing our training. OMG, I've traveled with another six straight people, some of them even married, and they all had affairs, sex, with people they've known there and I just talked to another gay man and the gossip that follow made she want to fire me.

The same estj female manager, a few months later, when I already have changed jobs, I found at a gay club with... a girl.

Life is weird.
    Nerd on a dancefloor.

Frankly, I am not sure what recourse you have in Brazil.

You could look into the law that @pinkgraffiti linked. (http://www.plc122.com.br/#axzz1ugSt6Yde)

Sorry about the lack of advice. Bullying is horrible in all its forms.

Here are some supportive messages from others in similar situations (both adults and children):
    http://www.antibullying.net/messagesofsupport2.htm

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

braziljoe, Your manager should leave his homophobia at home. There is NO place for it in the workplace. Is there anyone higher up that you could report this to?
    Loving me isn't the right thing to do. How can you ever change things that you feel?