• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

everyone around me doesn't think i can handle a job

KDude

Now I know why americans invented fast food: you think working in a bakery or kitchen is already stressful :D.

I would actually pay you to film and say that to any chef. We could set up PayPal accounts and everything.

Of course, you'll probably get killed.. but I will send the money anyways. ;)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Just remember if you don't get the job, not only is it not the only baking job in the area, but it certainly doesn't mean you can't do anything you put your mind to..

That's the principle of it all. If you want something, you'll find a way to make it happen. I think its one of the best qualities people have. You can do it, prpl. You're a good cook.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do it. People said I was a bit too high strung to handle my job when I first started. I reckon I've lasted longer than most folks who did my course.
You can do apprenticeships round my parts for that sort of thing.
Prove them wrong.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but there's one available at the local bakery and since i love baking i feel like going for it, plus if i am able to handle a job I don't have to go on disability which would be awesome. What's some ways to boost my confidence?

You have disability, too?

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sanity dangling by a thread places you with most of society. It’s best not to let other people dictate what you do in life, including people here, or there. If you think you can do it, give it a try.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this thread is over 2 years old. I'm going into free lance web design and getting my degree in programming.