• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Open Yale Courses

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
StumbleUpon does have it's advantages :)

I found this today and thought i'd mention it here. Unsure if it's been previously mentioned.

http://oyc.yale.edu/courses

Open Yale Courses provides free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by distinguished teachers and scholars at Yale University. The aim of the project is to expand access to educational materials for all who wish to learn.

-All lectures were recorded in the Yale College classroom and are available in video, audio, and text transcript formats
-Registration is not required
-No course credit, degree, or certificate is available

I think this is helpful if you are interested in a subject but not quite sure if to pursue it just yet.

I've downloaded Psychology, Philosophy and Physics material.

Happy learning people :)