• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Awesome fonts

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey people i need to find a good font for my business/visit? card.

times new roman does not do the trick anymore.

Any suggestions?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I found statistics for fonts.

http://www.surl.org/usabilitynews/32/font.asp

"The results of this study also provide information regarding the aesthetic appeal related to specific font types. For example, the ornate fonts Bradley and Corsiva were perceived as having a great deal of personality and elegance (However, one should be cautious in using these ornate fonts to any great extent because of both their low performance and low popularity among the font types studied). Furthermore, Courier and Times were perceived as being the most business-like, whereas Comic was perceived as being the most fun and youthful."

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
what does your business do? that would influence any suggestions.
o wait I remember, you already said in another thread. you are a constructor but I didn't read far enough to figure out what that is.
edit: I started going through different fonts for the term "Technical Draftsman" and I must admit I like courier. Not only is it a pretty standard one, I agree with the quote, that it does look professional and it somehow seems suited to describe your kind of work.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y"]Expert Discussion on the Subject[/YOUTUBE]

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fuck... there is a template for business cards here... i allmost ordered one "custom" design with the extra costs assosiated with doing so.. lol