User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I think the picture examples I posted are conservative business wear. Do you think so?
    i do yep...great examples i thought.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    should women's professional attire be based on men's professional attire, or should it be different?

what constitutes as women's professional attire? (when you do a web search there is a HUGE variety of clothing shown!)
    Neither gender should be required to wear something (or forbidden to wear something) not required of the other gender. The focus should be on job performance, and the boss' personal tastes should not be a factor. If employee clothing has truly become a distraction to doing business, the boss can always institute uniforms.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...