User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    nerd

guy who lives off of interest/trust fund and contributes absolutely nothing of any use to society whatsoever.

oh wait halla already said that. oh well too late, still applies. i'd just travel and do drugs.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

I want to live in a log cabin at the base of a mountain, surrounded by miles and miles of taiga and my job to be to take care of trees and animals there.

I don't remember what this is called in English, but in Spanish it's guardabosques (forest-keeper?) Ofc real-life guardabosques' job is slightly different from that, but it still applies. It's not ~magickal~ enough for me tho. So yeah, part time druid/guardabosques is my dream job, whatever that means. :]

Since I haven't gone that route, I guess being a linguist/professor of Rom langs is the closest thing to a dream job I'll ever have, assuming, ofc, that I ever make it. I might end up being a librarian instead, which is also close enough to a dream job. What can I say? I like options. XD

Maybe I'll end up being a linguist / professor / librarian / guardabosques / druid / faerie / witch.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I'd be a time traveler... In the case that it becomes possible, that is. Othersise, I want to get into the NCAVC.

Permabanned

Doing it now. Just don't get paid. Till that day, I'm not made. Just played, look I'm fade...ed...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Actor, composer, writer, director. Something that's got to do with movies or theater.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

find a way to be uploaded into the "world" of the "beings" that are simulating this "world". (see Nick Bostrom)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

TV writer or creative director. Or professor of philosophy.
    Rational idealist. Ethical hedonist. Secular humanist. Libertarian centrist. Lawful neutral. Melancholic. Medicated Bipolar I. Cat person. Kuudere. Dark magical girl. Slytherin. Alcoholic milkshake enthusiast.
    Johari | Nohari

The dream to awaken our world.

MBTI
    ISTP

Space welder.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Independently wealthy, of course... but I'd do a lot of volunteer work, which I already do. I'd just have more time for that AND my interests/hobbies. I wouldn't mind being a semi-starving fine artist or writer or musician, but not too successful because then that brings pressure/obligation. I could see myself doing some kind of psychology/therapy/cult brainwashing/teaching related job, but that requires schedules & preparation... meh.

From a more realistic standpoint (hahahaaa!):
    - a location independent job
    - project based, so I decide how much/when/in what manner I work (bottom line - meet quality & deadlines, not show up at 8am, & work 8 hours M-F)...autonomy
    - has some deadline/expectation so I don't procrastinate forever or drown in a flood of ideas.... very loose structure/boundaries/direction so I don't fall off a cliff or freeze up
    - allowed to be very creative & have an exploratory work style, work mostly independently, lots of creative control, but some collaboration would be welcome (probably artistic in nature also, but "creative" is most important)
    - variety, novelty, and lots of potential to keep morphing
    - not too detailed or repetitive, few mundane tasks involved
    - no real "boss", and little to no direct interaction with clients/customers, no schmoozing or butt-kissing
    - work comes to me/is given to me, don't have to seek it out or be good at "networking" & all that hassle
    - paid enough & fairly without hassle; I don't need a ton of money nor do I want its strings
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post

From a more realistic standpoint (hahahaaa!):
    - a location independent job
    - project based, so I decide how much/when/in what manner I work (bottom line - meet quality & deadlines, not show up at 8am, & work 8 hours M-F)...autonomy
    - has some deadline/expectation so I don't procrastinate forever or drown in a flood of ideas.... very loose structure/boundaries/direction so I don't fall off a cliff or freeze up
    - allowed to be very creative & have an exploratory work style, work mostly independently, lots of creative control, but some collaboration would be welcome (probably artistic in nature also, but "creative" is most important)
    - variety, novelty, and lots of potential to keep morphing
    - not too detailed or repetitive, few mundane tasks involved
    - no real "boss", and little to no direct interaction with clients/customers, no schmoozing or butt-kissing
    - work comes to me/is given to me, don't have to seek it out or be good at "networking" & all that hassle
    - paid enough & fairly without hassle; I don't need a ton of money nor do I want its strings
    OMGGGG you're a girl after my own heart! I'm already doing that and wouldn't settle for anything else..desk job or job that requires regular hours are so ...yuck, unless I'm compensated so fabulously, but still it's so difficult to imagine being as happy with it as I am with what I'm doing now, as a freelancer. The only thing I wish is that I'm getting paid more, but I guess the more experience I accumulate, the higher price I can demand, BUT I'm bad at demanding stuff. I think eventually I'll need an assistant and a PR/advertising/admin manager (because I hate having to interact with others as much as I do, esp on phone, and having to negotiate on prices in project and stuff)
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]